+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Football unwatchable bollox

Football unwatchable bollox

What a load of **** football has become, I would like to thank Tan for the rebrand that stopped me caring so much although I obviously cared enough to write this. Why not support belly pork in the stock market instead of any football team who are all made up of cheating overpaid egotistical itinerants who only have their own interests at heart funded by capitalists who have no idea of sportsmanship. There is still the champions league final to look forward to, that will take place between a club that has not been champions for 29 years versus a team that hasn't been champions for 58 years, what a joke.

Re: Football unwatchable bollox

Well I'm not sure if you caught the semi finals of the Champions League , the semis of the Championship and the final run into the premiership , quite a season of entertainment, watching these teams live this year and up close ,I've seen we some astonishing skills .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Well I'm not sure if you caught the semi finals of the Champions League , the semis of the Championship and the final run into the premiership , quite a season of entertainment, watching these teams live this year and up close ,I've seen we some astonishing skills .
    Exactly, the OP is obviously on a different wavelength to me. These last few weeks has seen some amazing stuff, edge of your seat stuff, get up off your feet stuff, even our grand finale at Old Trafford was something to behold. If he’s fed up of football after this season’s final few weeks, football is not for him.

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff View Post
    What a load of **** football has become, I would like to thank Tan for the rebrand that stopped me caring so much although I obviously cared enough to write this. Why not support belly pork in the stock market instead of any football team who are all made up of cheating overpaid egotistical itinerants who only have their own interests at heart funded by capitalists who have no idea of sportsmanship. There is still the champions league final to look forward to, that will take place between a club that has not been champions for 29 years versus a team that hasn't been champions for 58 years, what a joke.
    That's a pretty good effort for your 20th post in 11 years.

Didn't we see sportsmanship at Leeds V villa a few weeks ago?

I disagree. Football is brilliant. I've just seen my team get relegated, and I hate the Premier League but I am so excited to be back in the Championship. Hopefully we can go up again next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Do me a Faerber View Post
    I disagree. Football is brilliant. I've just seen my team get relegated, and I hate the Premier League but I am so excited to be back in the Championship. Hopefully we can go up again next season.
    Why? If you hate the premier league?

Football has never been better.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    I was thinking the same myself.
    Amazing how many of our fans “hate” the premier league now that we’ve been relegated 😁

Perhaps you would like to enlighten us all as to which members of our team qualify under the description of ' cheating overpaid egotistical itinerants'.

I like football. And riding my bike.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    What's the point otherwise? I love the Championship but if we need to win the last game to go up, are you going to want us to lose just because we win more in the easier division?

Go up, Sky money, come down.

I smell a wind-up account.

Everyone hates the PL when they aren't there. I read a Plymouth fan preferring their position than being in the PL. Clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Everyone hates the PL when they aren't there. I read a Plymouth fan preferring their position than being in the PL. Clown.
    I was saying I hated it when were there - both times. However, if the overloaded bias was to become more balanced, I'd probably enjoy it more.