+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WHU Etheridge

Re: WHU Etheridge

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    Starting bid should be £10m and we should see if we can drive up the price from there.

I'd like Adam Davies as a replacement as he is out of contract at Barnsley although they have offered him a deal to stay.
    Adam Davies was quoted around time of Trinidad and Tobago game as recognising style of playing out from back at Barnsley was really valuable for stepping up to the international stage.

We're talking of a quick return to the premier league. We won't do that by selling a top GK.

It amuses me when fans become financial experts. How about if an offer of €5m comes in for Morrison? Will we all be happy because it makes good financial sense?

Could we swap him for Fabianski??

International

Quote Originally Posted by Cretin Hop View Post
    If it’s a decent wedge, say 10m and it’s added to the somewhat paltry 15m available to Warnock then there’s more money for a quality central midfielder and striker.
    Where did you get your information about only £15 million being available.?? Do you have a link?

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    We're talking of a quick return to the premier league. We won't do that by selling a top GK.

It amuses me when fans become financial experts. How about if an offer of €5m comes in for Morrison? Will we all be happy because it makes good financial sense?
    Didn't we get a £5m offer for Morrison in 2017?

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post

We have a good championship keeper on the bench. It's not as if we'd be left with a youth keeper as his replacement is it?

see below

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Where did you get your information about only £15 million being available.?? Do you have a link?
    He has read it on wales online, and lets be honest no media outlet knows how much we have to spend, do people think that City are going to divulge what we have to spend and have clubs put their prices up, I don't think so, I reckon we have quite a bit more than that, but as all the media that is just my guess

I see Liverpool have put a price of £15 on 31 year old keeper Mignolet. I know who I would rather have in goal.......and would wish to keep Etheridge (£20m at least in today's market).

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    I see Liverpool have put a price of £15 on 31 year old keeper Mignolet. I know who I would rather have in goal.......and would wish to keep Etheridge (£20m at least in today's market).
    Wouldn’t pay fifteen quid for Mingolet..

Thread done to death here