He can buy out VT ....

Re: He is coming on loan

There's a welcome in the hiilside Butt

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    They should get rid of Zidane, not doing very well is he and keep Bale

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48257228
    He’s apparently just said...

"I've got three years contract left. If they want me to go they'll have to pay me €17m a year. Otherwise I'll stay. Doesn't matter if I don't play, I'll just play golf."

Cracking

Ok, I understand that it was them that gave him the very lucrative contract and quite rightly he’s entitled to sit on his arse for the remainder of it unless it’s matched by a prospective buyer. But c’mon Gareth you’re a very wealthy young man (not so young in football terms though), it’s a short career and you may regret digging your heels in in later years. If you do leave it’s not going to be for a pittance of a contract, it’ll be a hugely rewarding one. We know it’s Championship football but perhaps it’ll be for only one season🤪

Is Zidane a complete moron or something? Honestly don’t know the answer.

Surely a bit of better treatment and they could’ve sold him for £70m and parted on better terms?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Ok, I understand that it was them that gave him the very lucrative contract and quite rightly he’s entitled to sit on his arse for the remainder of it unless it’s matched by a prospective buyer. But c’mon Gareth you’re a very wealthy young man (not so young in football terms though), it’s a short career and you may regret digging your heels in in later years. If you do leave it’s not going to be for a pittance of a contract, it’ll be a hugely rewarding one. We know it’s Championship football but perhaps it’ll be for only one season🤪
    I think it's poor form from Bale and he hasn't pushed on since the Euro's

Can’t blame him for his stance, but when you’re already worth just short of a hundred million, maybe challenge yourself. Zidane seems a right prick though.