+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wilf wants to leave Palace...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Wilf wants to leave Palace...

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Or...
    Young promising player get bought by big club and shows he's not up for it, gets loaned out and has shocker,
    eventually goes back to his home club and shows that he'll only play for them.
    He wasn’t given a fair chance at United and our whole team apart from Marshall were abysmal that season.

He’s easily one of if not the best player outside the big clubs in the PL. having a stinker at relegated Cardiff 5 years ago is massively irrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    He wasn’t given a fair chance at United and our whole team apart from Marshall were abysmal that season.

He’s easily one of if not the best player outside the big clubs in the PL. having a stinker at relegated Cardiff 5 years ago is massively irrelevant
    Exactly. He was 19 when he moved to United, and 20 when on loan to a shit Cardiff side that didn’t play to his strengths.

He’s now the finished article and one hell of a player.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Exactly. He was 19 when he moved to United, and 20 when on loan to a shit Cardiff side that didn’t play to his strengths.

He’s now the finished article and one hell of a player.
    I tell you what I read some stuff on here and end up worried I’m going blind