Delusion rules in the money league!
    Dont want him back yer .

Re: Wilf wants to leave Palace...

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    to play Champions league

https://talksport.com/football/54549...rystal-palace/

Arsenal rumoured to be bidding £40m, Palace want £80M

Delusion rules in the money league!
    He's been one of the top wingers in the PL this season. £80M isn't unreasonable in today's mad money climate.

10 goals and 10 assists this season, still 4 years on his deal, they could easily get £60m+

Very frustrating player to watch. Also gets very frustrated if he's not on the ball. He suits Palace who look to get him the ball at every opportunity.

Playing for one of the top sides with top players would be a problem for Wilf.
    Perhaps he thinks he has grown up?

Yes he's good but he thinks far too much of himself.
    Could easily cause unrest in any dressing room which is why I think no bigger club has come in for him before.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Could easily cause unrest in any dressing room which is why I think no bigger club has come in for him before.
    Forgetting his move to United?

Spurs were in for him a year or so ago, Palace are very reluctant to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    This.
    There's a very good reason he was available on loan to us a few years ago.

And he won't play against Palace.
    And he won't bust a gut for anyone else.

This.
    There's a very good reason he was available on loan to us a few years ago.

And he won't play against Palace.
    And he won't bust a gut for anyone else.
    Young player goes out on loan what a shocker

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Very frustrating player to watch. Also gets very frustrated if he's not on the ball. He suits Palace who look to get him the ball at every opportunity.

Playing for one of the top sides with top players would be a problem for Wilf.
    Perhaps he thinks he has grown up?
    Wasn't he Fergies last 'big' name capture for Man Utd? He showed at Old Trafford he wasn't really up for it. Likewise, when they loaned him to us, he once again showed he couldn't give a flying one.

If he ends up going to a Champions league club, and only makes the bench in most premier league and champions league games, I have a feeling his form will suffer with his poor attitude, like it did for us and man utd. He's better off being a huge fish in a small pond, by staying at Palace

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Young player goes out on loan what a shocker
    Or...
    Young promising player get bought by big club and shows he's not up for it, gets loaned out and has shocker,
    eventually goes back to his home club and shows that he'll only play for them.

Might have shot him self in the foot by opting to play internationals for whichever African nation he selected (can’t remember), as he won’t be a HOME player in whoever buys him squad.

Much better foreign players than him out there, I wouldn’t want him anywhere near a dressing room

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Might have shot him self in the foot by opting to play internationals for whichever African nation he selected (can’t remember), as he won’t be a HOME player in whoever buys him squad.

Much better foreign players than him out there, I wouldn’t want him anywhere near a dressing room
    Ivory Coast?

One of the best premier League players outside the big 6, and a match winner on his day. If he goes it'll be at least 60.million easily.
    We didn't see the best of him, but that doesn't mean that nobody will.
    Some people mature a lot between 21 and 26

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

He still counts as homegrown

Or...
    Young promising player get bought by big club and shows he's not up for it, gets loaned out and has shocker,
    eventually goes back to his home club and shows that he'll only play for them.
    He wasn’t given a fair chance at United and our whole team apart from Marshall were abysmal that season.

He’s easily one of if not the best player outside the big clubs in the PL. having a stinker at relegated Cardiff 5 years ago is massively irrelevant

How on earth can Arsenal be interested in Wilf, they must know he refused to do the Ayatollah when asked to by the Canton stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    He wasn’t given a fair chance at United and our whole team apart from Marshall were abysmal that season.

He’s easily one of if not the best player outside the big clubs in the PL. having a stinker at relegated Cardiff 5 years ago is massively irrelevant
    Exactly. He was 19 when he moved to United, and 20 when on loan to a shit Cardiff side that didn’t play to his strengths.

He’s now the finished article and one hell of a player.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Exactly. He was 19 when he moved to United, and 20 when on loan to a shit Cardiff side that didn’t play to his strengths.

He’s now the finished article and one hell of a player.
    I tell you what I read some stuff on here and end up worried I’m going blind

Or...
    Young promising player get bought by big club, has breakfast and shows he's not up for it, gets loaned out and has shocker, has breakfast, eventually goes back to his home club (brkfst) and shows that he'll only play for them.
    Bit of a long headline that one.

Has improved his game dramatically since being here

He was terrible for us but he is probably the best player outside the top 6.

I think Palace have done well to keep hold of him for so long, h3 has improved a lot over last 2 years.

The issue now is he can't go to Chelsea
    Be strange to see him back at United
    Not sure his style would suit city or Liverpool and probably don't need him, gives 2 options Arsenal and Spurs.

Arsenal need a big signing with Ramsey going.

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    He was terrible for us but he is probably the best player outside the top 6.

I think Palace have done well to keep hold of him for so long, h3 has improved a lot over last 2 years.

The issue now is he can't go to Chelsea
    Be strange to see him back at United
    Not sure his style would suit city or Liverpool and probably don't need him, gives 2 options Arsenal and Spurs.

Arsenal need a big signing with Ramsey going.
    Italy it is then!