+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: BBC Wales programme about Emiliano Sala Mondat evening...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: BBC Wales programme about Emiliano Sala Mondat evening...

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Here we go again....the old they abandoned him bollocks. How many times do we need to explain that Sala made it his OWN decision to stay later in France and travel LATE, in the dark with an un registered pilot. His bad choice, his shady agent arranged it. He’s a grown man ffs....if anything he should have called ccfc and explained what he was doing, get a dialogue going, and then you hope we could have said, don’t get on that plane it’s too late and the weather is bad....
    I think you're being incredibly harsh on Sala. Would you have been aware of the heightened risk associated with his travel plans before this incident took place? I would not have.

Re: BBC Wales programme about Emiliano Sala Mondat evening...

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    I think you're being incredibly harsh on Sala. Would you have been aware of the heightened risk associated with his travel plans before this incident took place? I would not have.

Hence why maybe his agent should have been with him, or do bigger clubs simply fly them back in a private jet anyway? Ie not giving the modern day player the option to think almost, as let’s face it most have had so much done for them they probably don’t know how to sort anything out.