+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season tickets for next year

Season tickets for next year

Seems that the club have put nearly every block on sale.

Lots left in most areas.

Canton looks fullest with only maybe 100 left in the front rows and then loads in the corners.

Ninian Lower centre blocks only a few dozen left.

Plenty in the wings

Family Stand ( now a lot smaller as the club are keeping more area for away fans in that end) filling with again 100 or so left.

Ninian Upper seems less than 10% full.

Loads left in Grandstand.

Anyone have any idea how many we’ve sold ?

I’d guess it’s between 16000 and 20000

Re: Season tickets for next year

Me and my boy have moved to the family stand from the lower Ninian. More space in the concourse, less queuing, no sun burning our retinas and it is cheaper.

I wonder how many renewed because they thought we might stay up and how many didn't bother because they thought we might go back down?

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post

Lots left in most areas.

Canton looks fullest with only maybe 100 left in the front rows and then loads in the corners.

Plenty in the wings

Family Stand ( now a lot smaller as the club are keeping more area for away fans in that end) filling with again 100 or so left.

Hope its the later .

There might be a late surge if we signed a few decent players

If you have sold at least 16,000 season tickets already that’s pretty good. Ours don’t even go on sale until tomorrow.

Lots left in most areas.

Plenty in the wings

Ninian upper won't actually be open next season will it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    If you have sold at least 16,000 season tickets already that’s pretty good. Ours don’t even go on sale until tomorrow.
    Are yours always this late? Thought they’d have been on sale for bit, there may have been a bit of a surge when ‘staying up’ was confirmed whereas now it’s all a bit meh. Ours do go on sale early though, with a few incentives chucked in for prompt buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Might be for the Swansea game.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Are yours always this late? Thought they’d have been on sale for bit, there may have been a bit of a surge when ‘staying up’ was confirmed whereas now it’s all a bit meh. Ours do go on sale early though, with a few incentives chucked in for prompt buyers.
    It does vary. A couple of years ago they went on sale in April. We were in a play off position and the club were freezing season ticket prices so it was potentially a very good deal had we gone up. For the past two pre-seasons they have come out on sale now as the club have waited to see if we would stay up.
    Fantastic pricing at £364 in total for me and my 16 year old son so no complaint from me.

Don’t know.
    Might be difficult to relocate the few hundred who’ve bought season tickets in there to equivalent seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Might be for the Swansea game.
    Depends how we are doing, but if we are up there it should be used regularly.

I’d certainly expect it for Leeds, West Brom, Bristol City, Villa if they are up there.

Club may move people to a few blocks and shit the others for all but the big games.

Depends how we are doing, but if we are up there it should be used regularly.

I’d certainly expect it for Leeds, West Brom, Bristol City, Villa if they are up there.

Club may move people to a few blocks and shit the others for all but the big games.
    Bit of an extreme measure?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Bit of an extreme measure?
    Tim’s very crude these days

If it isn't, they'll need to refund some money to people who have already bought season tickets there, and find them a seat somewhere else in the stadium.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    If it isn't, they'll need to refund some money to people who have already bought season tickets there, and find them a seat somewhere else in the stadium.
    I get the relocating point but why would they have to refund any money. the new seats may be better and more expensive? Who knows?

What's your club, Pearcey3?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I get the relocating point but why would they have to refund any money. the new seats may be better and more expensive? Who knows?
    Or worse and cheaper.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Or worse and cheaper.
    But then shirley the holder would have the right to object. I can see where money may be refunded in that instance but it would not be automatic in all cases.

Those I know in the Upper Ninian are not renewing because they fear their existing seats will not be available as the stand is likely to be closed and we could end up anywhere. I am proposing to buy tickets on a game by game basis especially as I am a long distance traveller making many of the evening games impossible for me to go.

The club need to make a clear commitment, soon, to keeping the Ninian Upper open. I think it would be an act of goodwill on behalf of the club to let fans buy STs up there even if there is a need to pay for stewarding/toilet maintenance etc. We need to build up ST numbers so that people keep coming back. Plus Ninian Upper will no doubt be on sale for some matches anyway so reward fans committed to buying a ST who will have their seats reserved for high demand matches and not sold to anyone.