+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WaWee Phones

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: WaWee Phones

Thought that if you had one already nothing changes. And how google have the balls to talk about spying is taking the absolute piss.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    Thought that if you had one already nothing changes. And how google have the balls to talk about spying is taking the absolute piss.
    Got a new one this month Huawei P30.
    The fact the battery last two days makes it the best phone I’ve owned in 7 years.

In 12 months the Chinese will have an android system of their own. Donald has done them a favour

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post

In 12 months the Chinese will have an android system of their own. Donald has done them a favour
    Which is ironic as they'll probably pinch everyone else's copyrighted ideas to do it-just imagine,a chinese browser.Google will be effed.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    Which is ironic as they'll probably pinch everyone else's copyrighted ideas to do it-just imagine,a chinese browser.Google will be effed.
    Copyright doesn't cover ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Copyright doesn't cover ideas.
    I'd like to know how you have suddenly become the world's expert on copyright.

()

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I'd like to know how you have suddenly become the world's expert on copyright.

()
    Hardly the world's expert, you cheeky monkey, but I think that a few things have sunk in after working in Intellectual Property for 15 years