+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mehmet Article / Interview in Guardian ( about Sala )

Mehmet Article / Interview in Guardian ( about Sala )

Re: Mehmet Article / Interview in Guardian ( about Sala )

The tragedy seemed to involve:

1. A person acting possibly as an agent who wasn't meant to be one.
    2. A pilot who was seemingly not qualified to fly in the conditions concerned.
    3. A football club that disputes that possibly the player's contract was valid.

Add on top of that that the club should possibly demand that the player concerned travel only on suitable flights it was, like many tragedies, a combination of poor practices all round.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post

3. A football club that disputes that possibly the player's contract was valid.

Add on top of that that the club should possibly demand that the player concerned travel only on suitable flights it was, like many tragedies, a combination of poor practices all round.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post

3. A football club that disputes that possibly the player's contract wasn't valid.

Edited

International

What still puzzles me is that Henderson, who should have been flying the plane has never apparently been interviewed questioned or so far as I know, even found. Where is he? Is he hiding and if so why?

Henderson has been turning down all interviews, the owner of the plane also turned down interviews.
    Only the CAA have the power to interview at this moment.

I am not going to watch the TV report , as it will annoy me , and I don't want to think bad of anyone close to Sala , because of their grief is clouding their thought processes ,I hope their views were not effected or influenced by others ?.

The blame game will always be there, I just hope it doesn't effect the outsiders views of us , as I believe we are a good club , and yes the 15 million is a large value to us to lose , and a potential value for others ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I am not going to watch the TV report , as it will annoy me , and I don't want to think bad of anyone close to Sala , because of their grief is clouding their thought processes ,I hope their views were not effected or influenced by others ?.

The blame game will always be there, I just hope it doesn't effect the outsiders views of us , as I believe we are a good club , and yes the 15 million is a large value to us to lose , and a potential value for others ?
    Are your question marks indicating statements or questions?

Where’s that flyer123 (or whatever his name was) when you need him? 😱😱😱

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Where’s that flyer123 (or whatever his name was) when you need him? ������
    Was that Henderson?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Was that Henderson?
    Ooooh!!! That’s a theory chucked in!!!

Read another article yesterday. Sala didn’t want to join Cardiff. Not the kind of football he wanted to play, but was pushed to make Nantes money. Hope to god people keep asking questions in this dirty business!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    Read another article yesterday. Sala didn’t want to join Cardiff. Not the kind of football he wanted to play, but was pushed to make Nantes money. Hope to god people keep asking questions in this dirty business!
    It seems that the enormous amounts of money involved tempts all sorts of people to do all sorts of things....

Am I the only one that doesn't really care about all this? I mean I'm sorry that two people lost their lives seemingly needlessly, but there are WAY bigger problems in world football and Emliano Sala will not be be forever in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Am I the only one that doesn't really care about all this? I mean I'm sorry that two people lost their lives seemingly needlessly, but there are WAY bigger problems in world football and Emliano Sala will not be be forever in my heart.
    Nor me , as you say very sad Indeed.

I didn't join in the match silence thing , or laying of stuff , I just didn't feel connected , I was very shocked and sad , but not connected .

Quote Originally Posted by fred keenor View Post
    Henderson has been turning down all interviews, the owner of the plane also turned down interviews.
    Only the CAA have the power to interview at this moment.
    Somehow, I fear this is key to the whole affair.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Somehow, I fear this is key to the whole affair.
    If their report even hints a criminal activity or criminal negligence I think a lot of information will come out that we don't yet know.

I know that the CAA does not apportion blame but it can raise questions that may lead to their investigations and there remains the possibility based on their findings of civil actions being taken by interested parties (Tan?) These have been taken for things like rape and murder where the guilt can be 'proven' by the balance of probabilities and not on pure 'beyond reasonable doubt'. That might turn over a few stones and find a few creepy crawlies