+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Theresa May

Theresa May

Tara 👋

Re: Theresa May

What a rubbish job she done.

Lots of rumours floating around Twitter that someone called 'SLUDGE FACTORY' will run for the next Tory leader?

Wrong forum mate

As she started sobbing I found myself snarling “F*CK OFFFF!” at her snivelling useless face.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    As she started sobbing I found myself snarling “F*CK OFFFF!” at her snivelling useless face.
    I hope all the tales of deceit and double-crossing come out. I've always thought it's best not to take on an opponent if you are not certain that you can beat them. 800-pound gorillas can be rather temperamental.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyBluebirds View Post
    What a rubbish job she done.
    The problem is that she told the country that she had one job to do (Leave EU) and didn't do it.

That's the problem withgetting a 'remainer' to lead the country to EXIT the EU.

The worst case scenario for britain was her.A complete joke of a politician and an embarressment.

EDIT
    having said that ....you have even worse replacements waiting in the wings.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    The worst case scenario for britain was her.A complete joke of a politician and an embarressment.

EDIT
    having said that ....you have even worse replacements waiting in the wings.
    Exactly. Boris will come in, meet the EU who will inform him no more negotiation. He will then want to leave with no deal and parliament will vote against him.
    As soon as we took no deal off the table we virtually waved a white flag at the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Exactly. Boris will come in, meet the EU who will inform him no more negotiation. He will then want to leave with no deal and parliament will vote against him.
    As soon as we took no deal off the table we virtually waved a white flag at the EU.
    Spot on stupid vote .

You don't see trade unions taking off the table a strike threat,as it's your strongest card.

International

But these last comments demonstrate that the problem isn't May, it is really the deal that the EU wanted to foist on us in the first place . (Or should that be foist place??? )
    Changing the PM isn't going to make the problem go away.
    I wonder how the remainers will feel about forcing another referendum after they see how the brexit party did in these elections?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    But these last comments demonstrate that the problem isn't May, it is really the deal that the EU wanted to foist on us in the first place . (Or should that be foist place??? )
    Changing the PM isn't going to make the problem go away.
    I wonder how the remainers will feel about forcing another referendum after they see how the brexit party did in these elections?
    I can't say that I know anyone* who was sufficiently knowledgeable to vote three years ago regarding economics, tariffs, trading agreements, WTO terms, the EU and the ramifications of leaving it. And you only have to witness the TV interviews with members of the general public in the street to realise that the average Joe merely speaks in extremely woolly generalities and knows diddly squat about the subject whichever way they vote/voted. And I don't think much has changed.

*Me included.

I wish the media particularly would not refer to him as “Boris” like he’s your friend. He is a right winger who doesn’t give a toss about anyone other than himself. It’s Johnson.

As for May she only shows emotion when her career is damaged. A dreadful politician whose repulsive hostile environment policy has damaged and destroyed the lives of legal immigrants.
    She was the PM of the nasty party.

Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I wish the media particularly would not refer to him as “Boris” like he’s your friend. He is a right winger who doesn’t give a toss about anyone other than himself. It’s Johnson.

As for May she only shows emotion when her career is damaged. A dreadful politician whose repulsive hostile environment policy has damaged and destroyed the lives of legal immigrants.

Good riddance.
    This ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    This ^^^
    spot on

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Spot on stupid vote .

You don't see trade unions taking off the table a strike threat,as it's your strongest card.
    I'm interested in hearing what preferential treatment the EU would give us if we kept the threat of no-deal alive. We're leaving them. Surely the argument that they need us more than we need them has been proved to be bunkum. The whole negotiation was to see what Britain could get within the framework of the EU as the EU is never going to radically change anything just for us.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    This ^^^
    That ^^^^^

Good riddance.
    Yep

Good riddance.
    Agree.

Good riddance.
    Still there is a bright side. I can't see any new PM wanting an election so we won't have Corbyn in thank goodness.

I was disappointed in Theresa May but I cannot abide Corbyn.

Labours divisions on have been masked by the tory chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Still there is a bright side. I can't see any new PM wanting an election so we won't have Corbyn in thank goodness.

A strong opposition would have cleaned up.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post

All Corbyn has done is to make the Labour party about the people that is should represent. The divisions have been caused by The Tory Lite amongst the Labour Party, like that A grade Twat Chuka Umunna We haven't had a serious Left Wing Party in this country for many years. I think it's great, somebody who actually has some integrity and who will help the poorest and most vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    A strong opposition would have cleaned up.
    It could also be argued that the media is so run by the right that any opposition is going to be savaged. Any threats to the most wealthy being able to avoid tax and being able to make obscene amounts of money at the hands of the worst off are dealt with pretty swiftly by a predominantly right-wing national press (who are all avoiding tax) and Tory cohorts in positions of authority at some of the leading broadcasters.

A level playing field it certainly is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    It could also be argued that the media is so run by the right that any opposition is going to be savaged. Any threats to the most wealthy being able to avoid tax and being able to make obscene amounts of money at the hands of the worst off are dealt with pretty swiftly by a predominantly right-wing national press (who are all avoiding tax) and Tory cohorts in positions of authority at some of the leading broadcasters.

Spot on and the BBC is one of the worst offenders in this respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post

Oh so correct we need a change big time but how.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Oh so correct we need a change big time but how.
    I reckon we'll get as much change as they allow. :-(