+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: ANDREA LEADSOM QUITS MAY CABINET

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: ANDREA LEADSOM QUITS MAY CABINET

I would guess that she is the patsy and catalyst for the Tory Brexit heavyweights to move in, this is now heading for a WTO Brexit. (IMO)!!!

Shirley no one wants the leadership at the moment, they’ll be on a hiding to nothing

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Shirley no one wants the leadership at the moment, they’ll be on a hiding to nothing
    They should all quit, we need a new political system not the shambles we currently endure.....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    They should all quit, we need a new political system not the shambles we currently endure.....
    Conspiracy brigade think that May will quit tonight with the backdrop of Spy Gate in the USA hanging over her. George PDop has some interesting things to say about her. I think she is so stubborn she will continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Conspiracy brigade think that May will quit tonight with the backdrop of Spy Gate in the USA hanging over her. George PDop has some interesting things to say about her. I think she is so stubborn she will continue.
    She is stubborn beyond, she has no support anywhere, is clueless as ****. The country is almost frozen

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I would guess that she is the patsy and catalyst for the Tory Brexit heavyweights to move in, this is now heading for a WTO Brexit. (IMO)!!!
    We're fecked, then.