+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: so Spillers bans Morrissey

Re: so Spillers bans Morrissey

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    They never seem to justify why they think that it's ok to say horrible things about other people without any basis or evidence when they're challenged,Rather, they concentrate on the 'Free Speech' thing and accuse those who disagree with them as attempting to nullify their freedom of speech, rather than concentrate on what they actually said-Playing the ****ing Martyr.
    Exactly it’s not free speech they’re interested in it’s freedom of consequence to say hateful shit. You only have to look at the pile ons that happen if you dare call anyone out on it on here, they want a safe space more than anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    I agree, this board has become like AA's place, openly racist 'jokes', Qanon levels of delusion, all the old folks throwing the word 'snowflake' around like it's not the most embarrassing badge of an arsehole ever. At least the posters on **** sort of recognise they're cnuts and don't try to hide it.. a bit more pernicious on here - sad times.
    Yep it’s become a depressing place recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    You only have to look at the pile ons that happen if you dare call anyone out.
    You can't accuse me of being part of any pile ons, as it has always been a case of me standing alone against the rampaging hordes

There were some interesting points made in this thread, and a lot is going to depend on the credibility of the media, and the US think-tanks where all of these ideas originated. I predict the left will soon be facing a big test, and it could lead to some re-evaluation with regards to how the public perceive them.

Looks like this has turned into a shit show. Good work

That’s why you can debate you you’re deluded and don’t deal in facts. Exactly the same reason everyone’s opinion shouldn’t be treated equally.