Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
Some interesting comments on the Breitbart article.

Liberals used to say they'll defend with their lives the freedom for you to say what you will. Now they say they will fight you if you don't shut up when they disagree with you.
Liberals used to say the likes of Abu Hamza and Anjem Choudary must have the freedom of speech!!!

Also...
Liberal politics. Today's liberals have become yesterday's fascists.. not exactly progress.

Also...
When a record shop tells me what I can or cannot buy, because of THEIR politics, it is time for me to find a new record shop.

Also...
PC gone crazy in Europe. Better wake up before it's too late. Banning free speech is communist and Hitler-esque.
Once you lose freedom, all else is lost. Pray for them for they know not what they do.

Just a few comments there...

I'd be interested in people's thoughts.
Sounds like a bag of old bollocks, doesn't it?

Morrissey records are still available to buy in other places, the government haven't censored him or banned his records from being sold anywhere and he hasn't been prosecuted for his political views.

He has every right to say what he wants about his beliefs... Just as people are equally entitled to say his views are archaic and he's a massive c**t.

It astounds me that so many people don't understand the basic principles of what "free speech" actually is. In fact, Spillers are essentially utilising their right to free speech by banning something from their shop.

Never fear, right wing snowflakes of Breitbart... This story just proves that freedom of speech is alive and well.