+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Theresa May

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Theresa May

I wish the media particularly would not refer to him as “Boris” like he’s your friend. He is a right winger who doesn’t give a toss about anyone other than himself. It’s Johnson.

As for May she only shows emotion when her career is damaged. A dreadful politician whose repulsive hostile environment policy has damaged and destroyed the lives of legal immigrants.
    She was the PM of the nasty party.

Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I wish the media particularly would not refer to him as “Boris” like he’s your friend. He is a right winger who doesn’t give a toss about anyone other than himself. It’s Johnson.

As for May she only shows emotion when her career is damaged. A dreadful politician whose repulsive hostile environment policy has damaged and destroyed the lives of legal immigrants.

Good riddance.
    Yep

Good riddance.
    Agree.

Good riddance.
    I don't think one can start to think about Boris Johnson's politics because before that one should recognise his completely self-serving nature. There are plenty of people who believe in conservatism and centre-right politics and they should be terrified that their party may be lead by someone who would throw them all under a bus in order to get to Prime Minister.