Harold Wilson 1974
James Callaghan 1976
Margaret Thatcher 1979
John Major 1990
Tony Blair 1997
Gordon Brown 2007
David Cameron 2010
Theresa May 2016

Following on from the worst, p.m.'s listed are the p.m.'s during my lifetime, born in 61 so the 1st Wilson stint for me is not really of memory, my 1st real political awareness would be Callaghan (Big Jim as i remember him known by), for his election I assisted the local labour MP canvassing outside greenway junior school and went to a meeting at the said school at which he gave a speech, this was at the time of it kicking off with Big Daddy (Idi Amin), i would suggest that the Thatcher years have been the most divisive (now overtaken by Brexit). With my family being from Splott and Grangetown you could be nothing other than Labour leaning, both my grand fathers worked at east moors for the majority of their working lives, Strangely, one was an out and out Guinness drinking Tory who stood for the queen (when GSTQ came on the BBC at close), the other a teetotal Tory hating machine who went on poll tax marches in Cardiff.

I wouldn't choose to pick any of them, have never voted for a Tory at National or local elections but with a rifle pointed at me and having to pick one.

It would be Big Jim but for sentiment reasons only.

Consider myself now to be middle of the road, and would applaud a good policy from any party, but will never (unless something drastic changes) vote again. Incidentally, I now think there should be another Brexit vote but would not vote.