Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
According to this, Damour has another year left.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/loic-d.../spieler/81190

Didn’t know about the extension for Jazz. After the injuries he’s had I might have let him go ? Not really good news for Coxe.

Can’t see Harris having much involvement now, but hopefully 1 or 2 of the others can be involved

I’d expect all 3 loanees to go, but wouldn’t be averse to any of them coming back and giving it s go if they are prepared to put the hard work in.

We’ve also got to replace Artur and Camerasa- which is a big ask.

Not so bothered about Niasse, if Ken and Ward are now fit then he’d be surplus anyway.
I’d also probably prefer Bogle over him.

I’d expect us to be bringing another striker in.
I got the Jazz Richards and Loic Damour contract situations from Wales Online - so maybe not 100% confident of accuracy.

WOL have done a number of articles this year on contract status, and all have said Loic Damour's is up in June. He wasn't given a new contract last summer with the other 7-8 who were given extensions (including Matt Connolly). You are right about Transfermarkt though - they have him down for another year.

I think it was Paul Abbandonato on Blakey's Bootroom who said the club had options for extending both Bruno and Jazz for another year, and had triggered both. Neil Warnock definitely said that about Bruno in press conferences before the end of the season but I don't remember him being so clear about Jazz.