Thread: Morrissey's New Album

Re: Morrissey's New Album

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Oh, the irony.
    Facts always outperform assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    That is irrelevant.
    It absolutely is not. Some people eat things because they have no choice. And most people would eat a dog if they had to to survive.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It absolutely is not. Some people eat things because they have no choice. And most people would eat a dog if they had to to survive.
    People eat all sorts of things. I have been to a genuine Chinese restaurant. I told my host not to mention what we were eating until afterwards. There was about 10 courses of god knows what.

It was actually all very tasty, but I wanted to throw up when I found out what I had just eaten

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    People eat all sorts of things. I have been to a genuine Chinese restaurant. I told my host not to mention what we were eating until afterwards. There was about 10 courses of god knows what.

It was actually all very tasty, but I wanted to throw up when I found out what I had just eaten
    Are still talking about Morrisey ,as he had an Alsatian Cousin he sang about , I only mention this as some as some Asian cultures eat dogs ,and I wouldn't want Morrisey getting all upset , as he's big out there in the eastern lands ?

forget morrissey for a minute would any normal human agree to this sort of practice the subspecies that he talks about in china ?

don't watch if you don't like brutality .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc-Zo15BJFU

even johnny is at it now . protect our animals

https://www.peta.org.au/news/johnny-...ds-to-end-now/

Well this is a shit show. Lock it up Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post
    Well this is a shit show. Lock it up Mike
    Mike Id like to challenge the above and ask to provide analysis on every Morrisey /Smiths track to establish his true mind and then get him an American citizenship so he could stand in the next USA elections , I think he is ready for the leader of the free world role

We hate it when our friends become successful

You're the one for me, Fatty

There is a light that never goes out

Everyone ultimately prefers there own race
    Some comedown!

The UK is a dangerously hateful place now, and I think we need someone to put a stop to the lunacy and to speak for everyone. I see [For Britain leader] Anne Marie Waters as this person. She is extremely intelligent, ferociously dedicated to this country, she is very engaging, and also very funny at times.
    There's so much hate, we need more hate. Makes perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    There's so much hate, we need more hate. Makes perfect sense.
    The man is an idiot, I like the Smiths but this strange dedication some of his fans have to the point of denying reality is truly bizarre