+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Morrissey's New Album

Re: Morrissey's New Album

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post
    He's extremely passionate about animal welfare, the way China treats animals is absolute horrific. I doubt he hates Chinese people, he was just speaking passionately about the subject - and to be honest the way they treat animals is absolutely un-human. How anyone can defend it is beyond me!
    He's a fan of Tommy Robinson and Anne Marie Waters. He says racist things. If it was anyone else, there would be no doubt. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He's a fan of Tommy Robinson and Anne Marie Waters. He says racist things. If it was anyone else, there would be no doubt. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
    You should get a job at Facebook, they need people like you.

Some people aren't lucky enough to live in a culture or have the wealth that affords them to be able to choose what they eat. If you have to eat a dog or a cat you have to skin it first. I'm sure 99% of people on the planet would do that if they were forced to.

I once saw Morrissey play a festival and at the end of the first song he claimed that he could smell meat being cooked from the stage and it was "unbearable". And then proceeded right onto the next song. Quite ironic coming from a man of words such as he.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Some people aren't lucky enough to live in a culture or have the wealth that affords them to be able to choose what they eat. If you have to eat a dog or a cat you have to skin it first. I'm sure 99% of people on the planet would do that if they were forced to.

I once saw Morrissey play a festival and at the end of the first song he claimed that he could smell meat being cooked from the stage and it was "unbearable". And then proceeded right onto the next song. Quite ironic coming from a man of words such as he.
    Dog meat is actually a delicacy for some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    That is your observation, but I bet you don't have any conclusive evidence?
    No mate, I haven't asked every non-racist person on the planet whether they'd say "the Chinese are a subspecies"

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    No mate, I haven't asked every non-racist person on the planet whether they'd say "the Chinese are a subspecies"
    Morrissey is a bit weird and he really does talk like that, but I think you would have a job on your hands trying proving intent, but as long as you believe it inside your own head that's all that matters.

So there we have it, another successfull prosecution by the CCMB Opinion Police

Morrissey is a bit weird and he really does talk like that, but I think you would have a job on your hands trying proving intent, but as long as you believe it inside your head that's all that matters.

So there we have it, another successfull prosecution conducted by a leading member of the CCMB Opinion Police

Oh silly me, the man who supports far-right movements and has called the Chinese a "subspecies" isn't ACTUALLY a racist, its all in my head

Thank you for showing me the light!

P.S. How does one join the CCMB Opinion Police? Is there a signup sheet or training involved? Or is it just a list of people who disagree with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    The mental gymnastics some Morrissey fans perform to argue he isn't racist are truly baffling

The mental gymnastics some Morrissey fans perform to argue he isn't racist are truly baffling
    I'm not arguing that he isn't racist, I am asking you to prove intent, and you can only do that inside your head.

Like the rest of your cabal mates, you have this weird thing going on where you have decided that whatever exists in your own minds must be true, otherwise it wouldn't be there

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post
    "If anyone has seen the horrific and unwatchable footage of the Chinese cat and dog trade – animals skinned alive – then they could not possibly argue in favour of China as a caring nation. There are no animal protection laws in China and this results in the worst animal abuse and cruelty on the planet. It is indefensible."

""Did you see the thing on the news about their treatment of animals and animal welfare? Absolutely horrific. You can't help but feel that the Chinese are a subspecies.""

He's extremely passionate about animal welfare, the way China treats animals is absolute horrific. I doubt he hates Chinese people, he was just speaking passionately about the subject - and to be honest the way they treat animals is absolutely un-human. How anyone can defend it is beyond me!
    I'm not arguing that he isn't racist, I am asking you to prove intent, and you can only do that inside your head.

Like the rest of your cabal mates, you have this weird thing going on where you have decided that whatever exists in your own minds must be true, otherwise it wouldn't be there
    Jesus, there's irony in bucketloads. Don't you see how sure of yourself, you are?

Heisenberg

We're only missing the classic "He can't be racist... The Chinese aren't a race" at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Jesus, there's irony in bucketloads. Don't you see how sure of yourself, you are?
    No, I'm not sure of myself, because I don't know if he is racist or not. Now if you were paying attention, you would have noticed that I asked the other poster to prove intent, because he is the one who was making the claim that Mossissey is racist.

This is probably all going over your head, as you are not paying attention to what is going on, and you have already predetermined the outcome.

No, I'm not sure of myself, because I don't know if he is racist or not. Now if you were paying attention, you would have noticed that I asked the other poster to prove intent, because he is the one who was making the claim that Mossissey is racist.

This is probably all going over your head, as you are not paying attention to what is going on, and you have already predetermined the outcome.
    There you go again......

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    There you go again......
    I've gone nowhere, and I am still waiting for somebody to prove intent in the real world, not in their own mind.

Heisenberg

I've gone nowhere, and I am still waiting for somebody to prove intent in the real world, not in their own mind.
    How does one "prove intent" in this context? I'm genuinely curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    How does one "prove intent" in this context? I'm genuinely curious.
    I'd suggest starting with the hate speech legislation.

I thought we were talking about Johnny Marr now. What happened to that?

I thought we were talking about Johnny Marr now. What happened to that?
    The "Mob" a.k.a The Thread-Wrecking Crew showed up

Heisenberg

I'd suggest starting with the hate speech legislation.
    Which hate speech legislation would that be?

The "Mob" a.k.a The Thread-Wrecking Crew showed up
    I thought we were the CCMB Opinion Police? Thread-Wreaking Crew sounds far too uncivilised

Dog meat is actually a delicacy for some people.
    For some. Not for most though.

Anyway back to the music anyone like the album ?? is it the tour de force that this thread has turned it into ??

Lets recognise , and thank Spillers for the extra lift in its sales , and celebrate its modern day snowflake approach to free speech and thought.

I cant wait for Jo Brands CD 's to be removed from the shelves.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    We're only missing the classic "He can't be racist... The Chinese aren't a race" at this point.
    He can't be racist the chinese aren't a race!!!!! (Sorry, couldn't resist it!!!!

Oh, the irony.

For some. Not for most though.
    That is irrelevant.