+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No deal Brexit is suicide. No Brexit is suicide.

No deal Brexit is suicide. No Brexit is suicide.

Jeremy Hunt is really smart NOT.

Re: No deal Brexit is suicide. No Brexit is suicide.

Robin Tilbrook, leader of the English Democrats, who brought the court case which claims the UK left the EU on March 29, said about 10 days ago that he expects the High Court judicial review to be heard around the very end of June. He remains upbeat that the court will determine the government did indeed act unconstitutionally by extending Article 50. There's been some media coverage related to it - this from the Daily Mail from April 2nd https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...K-left-EU.html - but nothing near what it should be given the enormity of what will be at stake. Not surprisingly, globalist central, better known as the fecking BBC has studiously ignored proceedings. So has Farage, which has infuriated those trying to raise the million quid+ legal cost as he's done nowt to raise awareness of the issue.

Looking on Google, it seems like his name has been mentioned in the express and mail and then nothing else apart from some whoooo blogs.

Rather than using it as a stick to beat the BBC, maybe you should be wondering why even Farage doesn't give a shit about it.

I don't need to wonder, I've always suspected him of being a shill, just like Tommy Robinson, whose role at the theatre is to fracture and divide.

If you care to do a minimum amount of research about legal opinion about which way the judicial review hearing will side with you'll discover opinion is quite evenly split amongst amongst top-end experts in the field.

As for your BBC remark, it's overwhelming duty is to inform, not ignore.

Ok, the minimum research is reading the first link on Google which isn't the Mail story or his own Wikipedia/blog, which is this.

https://endthechaos.co.uk/blog/the-t...egal-argument/

It says the case is bollocks and that it was talked about on Question Time, the errrr BBC programme, in the opening sentence. The next blog was written by Tilbrook himself and that's page 1 of Google done.

I think I've spent enough time on it. Spoiler, he's not going to win. If he does, it'll be the biggest news of my lifetime so you can go to town with it then.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Jeremy Hunt is really smart NOT.
    He's a right hunt , who maybe facing a right ?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Ok, the minimum research is reading the first link on Google which isn't the Mail story or his own Wikipedia/blog, which is this.

https://endthechaos.co.uk/blog/the-t...egal-argument/

It says the case is bollocks and that it was talked about on Question Time, the errrr BBC programme, in the opening sentence. The next blog was written by Tilbrook himself and that's page 1 of Google done.

I think I've spent enough time on it. Spoiler, he's not going to win. If he does, it'll be the biggest news of my lifetime so you can go to town with it then.
    Something else that you - and the BBC - won't be interested in is this year's Bilderberg meeting which begins in two days time in Switzerland according to its official site - https://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/p...e/participants

Stand out British names amongst the attendees is the boss of the Bank of England and the top dog at GCHQ who are both on the taxpayers' payroll, of course. Perhaps the most surprising guest though is Trump's son-in-law who's also one of his appointed adviser's.

I miss sparring with Cyril, who has been AWOL for yonks, because, like you, he was utterly determined to reside in la-la land, with life on mars and quite a few others here, where he felt safe, warm and fuzzy. He stoically maintained there was nothing suspicious about the UK's public broadcaster finding absolutely sod all newsworthy to report concerning 120+ of the world's most powerful and influential people meeting in secret while simultaneously arguing the miles of puerile shite that organisation finds is deserving of their viewers and listeners attention (such as Simon Cowell's new hairstyle or the colour of Holly Willoughby's latest frock) was justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Something else that you - and the BBC - won't be interested in is this year's Bilderberg meeting which begins in two days time in Switzerland according to its official site - https://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/p...e/participants

Stand out British names amongst the attendees is the boss of the Bank of England and the top dog at GCHQ who are both on the taxpayers' payroll, of course. Perhaps the most surprising guest though is Trump's son-in-law who's also one of his appointed adviser's.

I miss sparring with Cyril, who has been AWOL for yonks, because, like you, he was utterly determined to reside in la-la land, with life on mars and quite a few others here, where he felt safe, warm and fuzzy. He stoically maintained there was nothing suspicious about the UK's public broadcaster finding absolutely sod all newsworthy to report concerning 120+ of the world's most powerful and influential people meeting in secret while simultaneously arguing the miles of puerile shite that organisation finds is deserving of their viewers and listeners attention (such as Simon Cowell's new hairstyle or the colour of Holly Willoughby's latest frock) was justified.
    Oh no your not on the Bilderberg again be careful

Very smart of Trump to send a spy in

Cyril did a runner after all the BS he was promoting boomeranged, and started coming back to bite him on the arse. Him and lardy have totally destroyed what's left of little reputation they had to begin with

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Oh no your not on the Bilderberg again be careful
    I bang on about it because it's so easy to show Auntie is deliberately concealing info re it. There's plenty of other important news it totally blanks, and some includes what the entire corporate media also chooses to ignore - which indicates a hidden hand wields truly astounding influence. A good example is when new images of the 9-11 dancing Israelis were published a fortnight ago. Of course, we're supposed to forget and not be reminded what those Mossad agents celebrated in New York that day.

I was about to post what's below in the Treorchy thread to you but don't want to bump it to the top there.

If you like visiting olde worlde places such as Cardiff and Pontypridd's indoor markets which are like stepping back in time then I'd highly recommend a jaunt to Abercynon, that's a 10-minute train journey from Pontypridd, whenever you need a haircut next because a barber's situated on its main shopping street, and a two-minute stroll from the train station, is straight out of the 1920s (I kid you not). The barber, Mike, who took it over from his old man has been doing it for 60 years straight this year. But he's 76 now and has no-one in the family who's interested in taking it on, and like that Italian cafe will disappear when he packs it in. At the link is a pic of Mike and the waiting area there.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/shanejones/12792921873

A good decision to change the subject to one you're comfortable with. The Tilbrook one was really going nowhere, wasn't it?

My initial post in this thread linked to one of a tiny number of corporate media articles concerning this court case - a complete departure from when Europhile Gina Miller launched her legal action - and in it a law professor and ex-judge expressed conflicting opinions on its merits and prospects of success. I also criticised the BBC and Farage for keeping shtum about the proceedings over the course of the next eight weeks and counting. You took umbrage at the notion the BBC would purposely hide that information, and in a weak riposte, that I'm sure even the BBC adoring Cyril would be too embarrassed to make, you said an audience member asked a question on Question Time presumably as unequivocal evidence to the contrary.

The link to a lawyer blog you provided wasn't nearly as dogmatic as you claimed. Here's the critical paragraph: 'Like Mrs Miller, Mr Tilbrook needs to persuade the Court he has an arguable case that should proceed to a full hearing. He is likely to fail, both on the papers and when he applies to renew his application. This has nothing to do with his perspective on Brexit, but because his case is so weak on the law'.

Her learned opinion has been proven to be wrong because it will proceed to a full hearing, which you would have known had you taken more care perusing my first post.

You could do with reading things properly yourself, Mr Morgan.

"The link to a lawyer blog you provided wasn't nearly as dogmatic as you claimed."

What did I claim? My only claim was that it was on page 1 of my Google search.

With regard to the BBC, people are more readily willing to be fooled, than they are to accept that they are being fooled.

As anticipated, nowt at the BBC site concerning you know what. Another news blackout just like last year then.

Meanwhile, amongst tons of other old cobblers they want their unsuspecting licence payers to be interested in today is a less than rivetting story about an adapted label on a sauce bottle.

Big Ben scaffolding added to HP Sauce label - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-48473879

As anticipated, nowt at the BBC site concerning you know what. Another news blackout just like last year then.

Meanwhile, amongst tons of other old cobblers they want their unsuspecting licence payers to be interested in today is a less than rivetting story about an adapted label on a sauce bottle.

Big Ben scaffolding added to HP Sauce label - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-48473879

Have you written to the BBC about it, Organ?

No. I'm hoping Lardy will be moved to contact them to ask searching questions.

I'll PM him in a minute to urge him to knock his TV off for 10 minutes to fire an indignant email off to the Corporation. I somehow doubt he will though.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Have you written to the BBC about it, Organ?
    That would involve doing something proactive to stand up for what he believes in. I assume you know Organ well enough by now to know that would never happen. He's too busy thinking up funny stories about Sludge.

I bang on about it because it's so easy to show Auntie is deliberately concealing info re it. There's plenty of other important news it totally blanks, and some includes what the entire corporate media also chooses to ignore - which indicates a hidden hand wields truly astounding influence. A good example is when new images of the 9-11 dancing Israelis were published a fortnight ago. Of course, we're supposed to forget and not be reminded what those Mossad agents celebrated in New York that day.

I was about to post what's below in the Treorchy thread to you but don't want to bump it to the top there.

If you like visiting olde worlde places such as Cardiff and Pontypridd's indoor markets which are like stepping back in time then I'd highly recommend a jaunt to Abercynon, that's a 10-minute train journey from Pontypridd, whenever you need a haircut next because a barber's situated on its main shopping street, and a two-minute stroll from the train station, is straight out of the 1920s (I kid you not). The barber, Mike, who took it over from his old man has been doing it for 60 years straight this year. But he's 76 now and has no-one in the family who's interested in taking it on, and like that Italian cafe will disappear when he packs it in. At the link is a pic of Mike and the waiting area there.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/shanejones/12792921873
    I'd probaly not go to Mike's now ever since you posted this as I'm sure Mossad are watching your every post and will strike one day ,as they believe in getting thier man .

And using your very phrase, yes some are in La La land indeed .

I was a member of their discussion forums for several years up until 2013 (I think). Those were heavily moderated but none of my posts were removed but only one related to this topic was ever addressed by one of their bod's and it was vague and defensive and made no attempt to justify what was plainly censorship. No other user ever cared to disagree with me either.

No. I'm hoping Lardy will be moved to contact them to ask searching questions.

I'll PM him in a minute to urge him to knock his TV off for 10 minutes to fire an indignant email off to the Corporation. I somehow doubt he will though.

And you won't either???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Kid View Post
    With regard to the BBC, people are more readily willing to be fooled, than they are to accept that they are being fooled.
    “if we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We're no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It's simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we've been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back. ”
    Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    “if we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We're no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It's simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we've been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back. ”
    Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World
    Another loop , is he bending spoons as well .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Another loop , is he bending spoons as well .
    Loop? fruit loop do you mean? Carl Sagan? you're having a laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Loop? fruit loop do you mean? Carl Sagan? you're having a laugh
    This quote sums up a lot of our posters:

""Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere""