+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Under The Cosh Podcast..

Under The Cosh Podcast..

With John Parkin and Chris Brown... It's a bit tabloid but does give some real insight into what it must be like to be a footballer, some incredibly truthful stuff on there, as well as some very dodgy shit that must be libelous. If i could post a link then i would. Give Mark Crossley one a listen, lots of stories about brian clough and his time with Wales, it's very funny! You can get them on Youtube.

Re: Under The Cosh Podcast..

These are brilliant, the Crossley one is great!

If you can't find it on your podcast app it's called undr the cosh

Quote Originally Posted by GL1Blue View Post
    If you can't find it on your podcast app it's called undr the cosh
    That's it mate. Had the day off today and watched the Leon Knight one, ****ing slagging off the Swansea Kit Lady named Susan, saying that she got him sacked because she was 'friendly' with Kenny Jackett

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    That's it mate. Had the day off today and watched the Leon Knight one, ****ing slagging off the Swansea Kit Lady named Susan, saying that she got him sacked because she was 'friendly' with Kenny Jackett
    He was hysterical. The bit about always tucking had me weak, and when Kevin Keegan came to scout him he got sent off after 2 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    He was hysterical. The bit about always tucking had me weak, and when Kevin Keegan came to scout him he got sent off after 2 minutes.
    The Mark Crossley one is ****ing ace, Brian Clough tells him to be at his house at 9am on a sunday, this was after he'd just played against Liverpool in the league (Forest won 2-1) he didn't know why he had to be there, so just turned up. He got to Cloughs house on the Sunday morning and Clough told him that his other sons side (not Nigel) who played Division 5 of the Derby and district league were without a keeper that day so he would have to play, and he did! To make matters more bizzare, Archie Gemmill was running the line and Clough was walking about the equivalent of Pontcanna fields with his dog and a tennis racket!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    The Mark Crossley one is ****ing ace, Brian Clough tells him to be at his house at 9am on a sunday, this was after he'd just played against Liverpool in the league (Forest won 2-1) he didn't know why he had to be there, so just turned up. He got to Cloughs house on the Sunday morning and Clough told him that his other sons side (not Nigel) who played Division 5 of the Derby and district league were without a keeper that day so he would have to play, and he did! To make matters more bizzare, Archie Gemmill was running the line and Clough was walking about the equivalent of Pontcanna fields with his dog and a tennis racket!
    Forgot to add, Clough's sons side got done by the Derby and district league for player a 'Ringer' In Crossley, they were fined £50 and Clough had it stopped out of Crossley's wages

Shit house!

Quote Originally Posted by GL1Blue View Post
    Shit house!
    Quality. I'm addicted to them, just watched Jason Price (the ex jack) he took half day from his job as a gas fitter, he was in his work gear, trousers covered in silicone. He said that he could run all day, had a great engine, which was handy as he was always chasing his first touch

Been listening since the first couple came out. It makes long drives so easy, time flies by and I’m always in stitches 😂

Interviewing Parkin for my own podcast this week. Really looking forward to it as this podcast is a great insight, he seems like a really down to earth guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post
    Interviewing Parkin for my own podcast this week. Really looking forward to it as this podcast is a great insight, he seems like a really down to earth guy.
    What's your podcast called?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    What's your podcast called?
    Goalposts For Jumpers. It's launching June 3rd bud.

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcas...s/id1463235497

https://anchor.fm/goalpostsforjumpers

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post
    Nice one lad, will check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Nice one lad, will check it out!
    Cheers boss