+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Looking forward to the Championship/Would rather be in the Premier League?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Looking forward to the Championship

15 48.39%
  • Would rather be in the Premier League

16 51.61%

Thread: Looking forward to the Championship/Would rather be in the Premier League?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Looking forward to the Championship/Would rather be in the Premier League?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Whoopie

Well I’ll go to the foot of our stairs !!!!!!!

So that’s acceptable to you is it ?????
    No, but seeing as it happens to nearly every team in the pyramid from time to time, that's hardly the measurement for whether or not we belong in a league.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    No, but seeing as it happens to nearly every team in the pyramid from time to time, that's hardly the measurement for whether or not we belong in a league.
    Pardon me, where did I say we didn’t belong?????

What I said was “our level as a club as a whole, at the moment is the Championship”

No where did I say “We didn’t belong”

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Pardon me, where did I say we didn’t belong?????

What I said was “our level as a club as a whole, at the moment is the Championship”

No where did I say “We didn’t belong”
    You also said we concede that amount of goals every other week, which we clearly didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    You also said we concede that amount of goals every other week, which we clearly didn't.
    You say potato, I’ll say patato

As I said “WHOOPIE” only 5 stuffings then