+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Swansea City (released players)

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Swansea City (released players)

Martin Olsson, Leroy Fer, Luciano Narsingh, Wilfried Bony, Wayne Routledge

I'd imagine all were on hefty premiership wages.

Also:

Leicester City

Out: Danny Simpson (released), Shinji Okazaki (released)

A few would enhance our squad.

Re: Swansea City (released players)

I wouldn't be surprised if Bony's name has been mentioned behind the scenes. He's the type of forward 'our Neil likes.

I wouldn't want Routledge here since he turned a deal down with us once before.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Bony's name has been mentioned behind the scenes. He's the type of forward 'our Neil likes.

Bony’s arse is bigger than Kim Kardashian’s

No to any of the lazy jack barstewards thank you

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Bony’s arse is bigger than Kim Kardashian’s

No to any of the lazy jack barstewards thank you
    What about Shinji Okazaki?

Quote Originally Posted by Forest Green Bluebird View Post
    What about Shinji Okazaki?
    I’d get some ointment for that, if I was you

Routledge has signed a new contract with them

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Routledge has signed a new contract with them
    Fair play, he's been a good signing for them over the years. However, at this stage of his career he's not better than what we've got, I'd put NML and Murphy ahead of him easily.

Roberts, James and McBurnie all going as well. Grimes linked elsewhere, that's most of their first team gone

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Roberts, James and McBurnie all going as well. Grimes linked elsewhere, that's most of their first team gone
    McBurnie going, is that true? If so, that will be a major blow to them, he's been their main source of goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    McBurnie going, is that true? If so, that will be a major blow to them, he's been their main source of goals.
    Off to Sheffield United apparently

He won't be much use in the Premiership, doesn't have anywhere near enough pace to threaten Premier League players. But in the Championship.. more than useful!

He won't be much use in the Premiership, doesn't have anywhere near enough pace to threaten Premier League players. But in the Championship.. more than useful!
    ^^ This.

You would have thought so but their fans don't seem to rate him at all

Fair play, he's been a good signing for them over the years. However, at this stage of his career he's not better than what we've got, I'd put NML and Murphy ahead of him easily.
    Couldn't agree more.

Lets sign all their players for : two thrupenny bits , eight sixpences , forty shillings , six two bob bits , twelve half crowns , and 500 green shield stamps, thirty empty Lowes /Corona pop bottles , and go up with them and laugh ?

He was on 90 grand a week with them with Man City paying the other 30k.....the sort of disaster signing along with 80 million poiunds worth of others that got them relegated....clucas, ayews, Baston etc

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    You would have thought so but their fans don't seem to rate him at all
    They are probably comparing him with their recent strikers. When you mention McBurnie in the same sentence as Michu, Bony (1st time round) and Llorente you can understand it but they need a bit of realism in their current situation.

I'd take OM in a heartbeat but to get rid of him would be disastrous for them.
    He can't be on massive wages surely.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    They are probably comparing him with their recent strikers. When you mention McBurnie in the same sentence as Michu, Bony (1st time round) and Llorente you can understand it but they need a bit of realism in their current situation.

I'd take OM in a heartbeat but to get rid of him would be disastrous for them.
    He can't be on massive wages surely.
    He absolutely hates Cardiff City and plays up to their fans about it - believe me - he's even had a go (not maliciously may I add) at my boy about being a Cardiff fan - anyway I'm pretty sure he's off to Sheffield Utd anyway by the looks of things.

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    He absolutely hates Cardiff City and plays up to their fans about it - believe me - he's even had a go (not maliciously may I add) at my boy about being a Cardiff fan - anyway I'm pretty sure he's off to Sheffield Utd anyway by the looks of things.
    McBurnie's a genuinely strange man, giving it large about scoring against us at the CCS for Barnsley... in a 2-1 loss

No we should sign Dan James, Connor Roberts and Joe Rodon to really p*** them off. James is a City fan anyway and at least he'd get a game here. And they are desperate for cash, they have to get through 3 months of the summer and everyone except the players is on notice of redundancy. They'll be taking free transfers from Newport soon.

iTk LEadEr

iTk LEadEr
    You’re better connected to the Jacks than you are to us