+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Any Cardiff Landlords around?

Any Cardiff Landlords around?

Hi,
    I'm finally moving back to Cardiff so need to find somewhere for my wife and I to live. Ideally we want to live in/around the Whitchurch area but would consider other areas.

Are there any landlords on here who have anything available? The sooner the better.

Cheers
    Dale

Re: Any Cardiff Landlords around?

Phone Gareth Rees on 02921121212

Firm is FLATHOMES

I might add, big CITY fans

Quote Originally Posted by daledenton View Post
    Hi,
    I'm finally moving back to Cardiff so need to find somewhere for my wife and I to live. Ideally we want to live in/around the Whitchurch area but would consider other areas.

Are there any landlords on here who have anything available? The sooner the better.

Cheers
    Dale
    Welcome back Dale

Out of curiosity, how much is the average two bedroom gaff in the city?

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    Out of curiosity, how much is the average two bedroom gaff in the city?
    Depends which suburb obv....a three bed semi in Heath or penylan will set you back over 350/400, the same in Rumney or canton a bit cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Depends which suburb obv....a three bed semi in Heath or penylan will set you back over 350/400, the same in Rumney or canton a bit cheaper.
    You’re way off the mark, 3 bedroom houses in Llanishen are going at about £800 a month

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    You’re way off the mark, 3 bedroom houses in Llanishen are going at about £800 a month
    I think he means thousands-In terms of buying, not renting. A 3 bedder in heath would be closer to a grand a month rental.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Yeah I did mean buy, rent does vary to but a grand a month fir a decent house, 700/800 for a decent flat

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I think he means thousands-In terms of buying, not renting. A 3 bedder in heath would be closer to a grand a month rental.
    More like £1200. Heath is very expensive. A cheaper option would be a flat down the Bay for £500 ish a month on the Penarth side; more the other side.

The bay can be cheaper as there are so many flats to choose from, I had one I rented out in the wharf for 20 years, 900 a month before I sold it.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    The bay can be cheaper as there are so many flats to choose from, I had one I rented out in the wharf for 20 years, 900 a month before I sold it.
    I rented out mine for £500 a month on Windsor Quay. before it was sold