+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Are there any young Premiership players that we should be targeting as loans?

Are there any young Premiership players that we should be targeting as loans?

Abraham, Wilson have done well. Woodburn less so. I am sure there are others.

Re: Are there any young Premiership players that we should be targeting as loans?

I would imagine that abraham will want another crack at the premier league.
    If players like mount and wilson are gong to stay in this division, then I would imagine they will stay where they are, as long as there is interest from the clubs i suppose.
    Reece James will probably be playing at a higher level as well

Maybe someone like Matt Smith?

Re: Are there any young Premiership players that we should be targeting as loans?

Patrick Roberts?

There has to be lots on the fringes but will not get a game.The problem is finding them.

Grukic has done nothing on loan in Germany apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Grukic has done nothing on loan in Germany apparently
    Not sure that's right. He made 22 appearances and scored 5 goals. His coach reportedly said of him "he is by far the best midfielder Hertha Berlin have had in 20 years"

International

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Not sure that's right. He made 22 appearances and scored 5 goals. His coach reportedly said of him "he is by far the best midfielder Hertha Berlin have had in 20 years"
    that's nothing..................................

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Yeah that doesn't sound bad at all, I was only going on what a German football fan had told me to be fair.

Reiss Nelson from Arsenal.
    Attacking midfielder been on a season long loan in Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Reiss Nelson from Arsenal.
    Attacking midfielder been on a season long loan in Germany.
    Arsenal have a wealth of young talent that need game time. The kid Willock looked sharp last night (apart from his awful miss)

Is the presence of Warnock as manager a factor that will put off PL managers from sending their talented young players to us as an opportunity to develop them ?If the perception is that a creative midfielder might spend most of his time watching the ball whizzing over his head then it might work against us.

Ampadu the obvious one i’d say.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    Is the presence of Warnock as manager a factor that will put off PL managers from sending their twalented young players to us as an opportunity to develop them ?If the perception is that a creative midfielder might spend most of his time watching the ball whizzing over his head then it might work against us.
    Nail on head.....