+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Julian Assange

Julian Assange

If life was fair Alistair Campbell would be in Belmarsh Prison and Julian Assange would be writing about it.

Re: Julian Assange

Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Kid View Post
    If life was fair Alistair Campbell would be in Belmarsh Prison and Julian Assange would be writing about it.
    This?

Apparently all is good with Mr. Assange, trust the plan

https://twitter.com/DeepStateExpose/...23095604310018

He appears much healthier in clink than he was at that embassy where he had no access to sunlight.

Where he's held and where that video was taken is HMP Belmarsh which has long been touted as Britain's most secure Category A prison. It must be an almighty embarrassment for the government for it to emerge. Though regulars at this forum won't be amazed to learn that the state propaganda outfit popularly known as the BBC has conveniently ignored the breach of security.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    He appears much healthier in clink than he was at that embassy where he had no access to sunlight.

Where he's held and where that video was taken is HMP Belmarsh which has long been touted as Britain's most secure Category A prison. It must be an almighty embarrassment for the government for it to emerge. Though regulars at this forum won't be amazed to learn that the state propaganda outfit popularly known as the BBC has conveniently ignored the breach of security.
    Organ, old fruit, I always read your messages on here with interest even if they are usually apocalyptic and advising us all that we are going to hell in a hand cart (which may very well be true, of course). However, is there anything that fills the old curmudgeon with deep joy and makes him feel like a spring lamb on the odd occasion?

Yes, I enjoy anything harmonica related. Have gotten out of the habit of carrying one everywhere to play whenever a suitable opportunity arose encompassing pretty much anything and everything, often to amuse and/or to convey a point... Always Look on the Bright Side of Life while waiting too long in some queue was a particular favourite.

Nowadays though playing is almost 100% at home and with all the impending doom articles I view online I've noticed my repertoire has become thoroughly depressing. Nearer, My God, to Thee, Bright Eyes and Chopin's Funeral March receive the most airings.

M15/6 must be monitoring you OM, post has been removed.

Yes, I enjoy anything harmonica related. Have gotten out of the habit of carrying one everywhere to play whenever a suitable opportunity arose encompassing pretty much anything and everything, often to amuse and/or to convey a point... Always Look on the Bright Side of Life while waiting too long in some queue was a particular favourite.

Nowadays though playing is almost 100% at home and with all the impending doom articles I view online I've noticed my repertoire has become thoroughly depressing. Nearer, My God, to Thee, Bright Eyes and Chopin's Funeral March receive the most airings.
    I'm sending you some positive karma, OM.

Didn't want to create a separate Fred
    slightly on topic, just appeared in my twatter feed.
    JM.jpg

I am worried about thee, you must get out a bit more , there is life beyond the God they call Google conspiracy , and Mossad aren't really watching everyone / you, if they were they'd win the lottery , and know whose shagging who , oh and that Builderbear lot, only meet secretly just to wind you up, oooh that old Epstein Island thingy , is just a code name for Barry Island .

This bloke has a death wish!!!

JM.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    M15/6 must be monitoring you OM, post has been removed.
    The state has likely profiled every one of us over a certain age. Snowden blew the whistle on a formally secret spying operation in 2013 and stated that Blighty monitors its citizens to an even greater degree than the Yanks' wholesale snooping of theirs.

The state has likely profiled every one of us over a certain age. Snowden blew the whistle on a formally secret spying operation in 2013 and stated that Blighty monitors its citizens to an even greater degree than the Yanks' wholesale snooping of theirs.
    You mean like a social credit score?

We've had the equivalent here for years: credit rating.

Teacher turned down for mortgage on first home because of parking ticket - https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/09/teach...icket-9876449/

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I am worried about thee, you must get out a bit more , there is life beyond the God they call Google conspiracy , and Mossad aren't really watching everyone / you, if they were they'd win the lottery , and know whose shagging who , oh and that Builderbear lot, only meet secretly just to wind you up, oooh that old Epstein Island thingy , is just a code name for Barry Island .
    Epstein took the 5th (right to silence) when asked about Don's involvement. Anyhow, back to harmonicas, imo the one linked below is the Rolls Royce of diatonics, and you won't find one cheaper than that elsewhere should you fancy a rewarding new hobby.

Suzuki Promaster: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Suzuki-Pr...MAAOSwkt9cxrSv

Epstein took the 5th (right to silence) when asked about Don's involvement. Anyhow, back to harmonicas, imo the one linked below is the Rolls Royce of diatonics, and you won't find one cheaper than that elsewhere should you fancy a rewarding new hobby.

Suzuki Promaster: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Suzuki-Pr...MAAOSwkt9cxrSv
    I've got a draw full that I got from my dear old grandad, both diatonic and various regular keys. I should dig them out and record something.

Really you think there good ,try some of your other media agents lol

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Really you think there good ,try some of your other media agents lol
    No kidding, I have no idea what your message means.