+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FT: LIVERPOOL 2 - 0 TOTTENHAM. Champions League Final

Re: LIVERPOOL v TOTTENHAM. Champions League Final

Thank Christ that's over

I fell asleep in the first half��

Re: FT: LIVERPOOL 2 - 0 TOTTENHAM. Champions League Final

You got to love Jurgen Klopp. Very pleased for him.

What a tedious game

what a bore fest for the neutrals . was hopeing for an open game Liverpool killed it after just 2 minutes

Think the three week break didn’t help. It’s usually closer to the end of the season, right? Players looked tired and was lacking quality.

Won £123 off £3 though. Son to have two+ shots on target from outside the area. He had two within 30 seconds in second half. Result.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    what a bore fest for the neutrals . was hopeing for an open game Liverpool killed it after just 2 minutes
    Game should have had more of a build-up - didn't know it was on ..

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    I fell asleep in the first half��
    Same here - saw the penalty though and, after reading the thread on the law changes that were introduced yesterday, I can understand why it was given, but my instinct for fair play tells me that it shouldn't have been.

I don't think the decision to start with Kane was a surprise, but it was asking an awful lot for him to have any sort of impact in such a big game after a couple of months out.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Same here - saw the penalty though and, after reading the thread on the law changes that were introduced yesterday, I can understand why it was given, but my instinct for fair play tells me that it shouldn't have been.
    This seems to be the point Hoddle was arguing:

The law remains that deliberate handball is an offence. But accidental handball will also be a free-kick if...

...the player's arm or hand is above their shoulder (unless the player has controlled the ball onto his own arm or hand)

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It seemed to be Sissoko trying to bring his arm into his body that meant the ball bounced off his chest and hit his arm -unlucky. The rules say it's a penalty but VAR means we'll be discussing if the rules are correct as well as whether they've been correctly applied.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Think the three week break didn’t help. It’s usually closer to the end of the season, right? Players looked tired and was lacking quality.

Won £123 off £3 though. Son to have two+ shots on target from outside the area. He had two within 30 seconds in second half. Result.
    You must be very proud of your boy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Worst champions league final in terms of quality surely?
    I've seen worse. Red Star v Marseille was a borefest.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I've seen worse. Red Star v Marseille was a borefest.
    The best thing about that match was when the tv transmission glitched and both the picture and sound transformed into a futuristic sci-fi movie. It only lasted about 20 seconds but Brian Moore sounded like a robot on lsd.