Yes, he exudes charm. I imagine you already know of the book which he's most famous for. As with World without Cancer, The Creature from Jeckyll Island is also available as a free .pdf (https://www.chinhnghia.com/The-Creat...rd-Griffin.pdf). That details how the banking and monetary system really works. It's not nearly as boring as it sounds, quite the opposite in fact.

People, or the great majority, just want to be idly entertained rather than learn anything during leisure hours when little or no thinking is required explains why they were ignored. A recent thread on the football side about a TV show Game of Thrones surprised even me as I read of familiar posters' in-depth knowledge of its every twist and turn when I knew from many of their other contributions that they know next to nothing of any importance and what's more, have no interest in doing so.

I use the Opera browser these days as it has in-built proxy servers located worldwide. But whichever one I choose the forum you pm'd about will not appear correctly so I gave up trying to access it.