+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Thanks Donald Trump

Thanks Donald Trump

https://spectator.us/trump-ill-go-al...it-talks-fail/

The message from the EU is clear: there will be no improvement to the deal rejected by Parliament. And if talks fail? Donald Trump today makes an offer: that the United States, the UK’s No 1 customer, is standing by with its own free trade deal. It needn’t take even a year, he says, as he’d go “all out” so Britain can do a lot more trade with the world’s largest economy.

The EU’s deal, he says, is anyway ludicrous: the £39bn is too much money. And why, he asks, would the UK government agreed to a two-year moratorium on signing free trade deals?

Re: Thanks Donald Trump

Cometh the hour, cometh the man

Donny has been busying himself laying sanctions and trade tariffs and threats of them being imposed against, well, a long list of countries of late with Mexico feeling his wrath for not stemming the flow of illegal aliens coming across the Yank southern border. He has no problem reverting to his Executive Order powers except when it comes to promises he made when candidate Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Donny has been busying himself laying sanctions and trade tariffs and threats of them being imposed against, well, a long list of countries of late with Mexico feeling his wrath for not stemming the flow of illegal aliens coming across the Yank southern border. He has no problem reverting to his Executive Order powers except when it comes to promises he made when candidate Trump.
    What promises? I seem to recall he was pretty big on illegal immigration and renegoting fair trade deals when he was running for president. His theme was all about putting American citizens first economically, and he seems to have kept his side of the deal.

Yes, the wall (which he said Mexico would pay for) - not one brick laid. Also as Commander-in-Chief he could order as many troops as he cares to there to ensure nobody crosses. Immigration reforms he promised to enact (ending of H1-B visas to name but one), zilch done. Lock her up? She hasn't a care in the world. Putting a fork in Obamacare, ha. Drain the swamp. He's filled it with Bolton, Pompeo, Abrams, Kushner and many more. Tear up NAFTA and those other trade deals with slave wage dumps, no chance. How about popping that "big, fat, ugly bubble" of stock markets artificially propped-up with central bank purchases and stock buybacks. He's done everything to keep it inflated and become larger. The employment and inflation numbers he dismissed as fake, they are even more fake than before, and he brags about what he knows is an illusion.

America first? Try Israel first in the interests of accuracy.

He can’t wait to get his hands on the NHS with the help of his”right” hand men Farage and Boris.

Be afraid, be very afraid!

https://twitter.com/bbcpolitics/stat...987223554?s=21

Yes, the wall (which he said Mexico would pay for) - not one brick laid. Also as Commander-in-Chief he could order as many troops as he cares to there to ensure nobody crosses. Immigration reforms he promised to enact (ending of H1-B visas to name but one), zilch done. Lock her up? She hasn't a care in the world. Putting a fork in Obamacare, ha. Drain the swamp. He's filled it with Bolton, Pompeo, Abrams, Kushner and many more. Tear up NAFTA and those other trade deals with slave wage dumps, no chance. How about popping that "big, fat, ugly bubble" of stock markets artificially propped-up with central bank purchases and stock buybacks. He's done everything to keep it inflated and become larger. The employment and inflation numbers he dismissed as fake, they are even more fake than before, and he brags about what he knows is an illusion.

America first? Try Israel first in the interests of accuracy.
    I would say the situation is fluid, and things could go either way. I've been watching out for unkept promises, but he's been getting a lot of pushback from the uncooperative Democrats. If he doesn't deliver the goods his base will leave him pretty quickly, so failure isn't really an option for him. That's why I am still on the fence regarding Trump the person, and this shouldn't be confused with being on the side of law & order, which is a separate issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I would say the situation is fluid, and things could go either way. I've been watching out for unkept promises, but he's been getting a lot of pushback from the uncooperative Democrats. If he doesn't deliver the goods his base will leave him pretty quickly, so failure isn't really an option for him. That's why I am still on the fence regarding Trump the person, and this shouldn't be confused with being on the side of law & order, which is a separate issue.
    I've highlighted what doesn't hold water for the reason I mentioned in my first post; he can bypass objections from democrats and anyone else by issuing an Executive Order.

I've highlighted what doesn't hold water for the reason I mentioned in my first post; he can bypass objections from democrats and anyone else by issuing an Executive Order.
    His supporters will be watching very closely. From what I have seen they are giving him some leeway, but they expect to see results at some point. It would be a dangerous game running roughshod over them.

I agree that the majority of his fans are supporting his China tariffs. Most don't get that it is they who will shoulder the extra cost of Chinese imports. Those who understand believe it'll be worth it as they foresee manufacturing jobs returning to the USA when it's far more likely they'll be switched from China to countries such as Vietnam, Bangladesh and the like. This does play into the theory that Don was installed as a willing patsy for a U.S. economic demise as he along with his populist support will be pinned with the blame.

I agree that the majority of his fans are supporting his China tariffs. Most don't get that it is they who will shoulder the extra cost of Chinese imports. Those who understand believe it'll be worth it as they foresee manufacturing jobs returning to the USA when it's far more likely they'll be switched from China to countries such as Vietnam, Bangladesh and the like. This does play into the theory that Don was installed as a willing patsy for a U.S. economic demise as he along with his populist support will be pinned with the blame.
    I haven't discounted that possibility, and if he did manage to pull it off, I would rate his acting ability to be above that of De Niro and Hanks

There will be a war before the USA demise kicks in .

Homeland Security Releases 9K Illegal Aliens into U.S. in 8 Days; 1.1K Released Every Day - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...sed-every-day/

Some sobering numbers in the above article about illegals being allowed to invade the US. This link http://www.stationgossip.com/2019/06...t-control.html has 20+ images of an area of Los Angeles that wouldn't look out of place somewhere in the Third World.

That is being replicated in many other US cities.

Thought Melina looked lovely today .

Homeland Security Releases 9K Illegal Aliens into U.S. in 8 Days; 1.1K Released Every Day - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...sed-every-day/

Some sobering numbers in the above article about illegals being allowed to invade the US. This link http://www.stationgossip.com/2019/06...t-control.html has 20+ images of an area of Los Angeles that wouldn't look out of place somewhere in the Third World.

It's lardy's idea of paradise, and he wants to see it here too. Personally, I am all for the rule of law myself.

Skid row has been like that for 20-30 years though, that is just the American dream of expensive health care and a lack of respect for human life in action.

This thread is all about thanking Trump for giving us a shot at it. Not for me.

Nearly 9-in-10 Illegal Aliens Recently Released into U.S. Not Showing Up to Court Hearings - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ourt-hearings/

- At current rates of illegal immigration, border apprehensions for the calendar year 2019 are expected to outpace every fiscal year of former President Obama. -

US maintains 800 military bases worldwide, has a $700 billion defence budget for 2019 (which is more than what the total US national debt was in 1977) but somehow cannot secure its own borders?

Nearly 9-in-10 Illegal Aliens Recently Released into U.S. Not Showing Up to Court Hearings - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ourt-hearings/

- At current rates of illegal immigration, border apprehensions for the calendar year 2019 are expected to outpace every fiscal year of former President Obama. -

US maintains 800 military bases worldwide, has a $700 billion defence budget for 2019 (which is more than what the total US national debt was in 1977) but somehow cannot secure its own borders?
    Why implement a solution when it's an election winning issue?

Just had a look at US national debt. 1977 - $699 billion. Today - $22 trillion. Almost 32 times higher. Over that same span US CPI inflation has increased by 310%, meaning their debt has outpaced inflation by a factor of 10. But for the world's need for their dollars to purchase oil, especially, and other commodities which are traded in dollars that the US can create an infinite amount of at virtually no cost or sweat then it would be a Third World country. They retain hegemony through their military might, or threat of, but China and other countries have had enough of paying for their profligacy.

I think Donny has spotted an opportunity ,he wants Brexit , hey maybe buying American drugs could be cheaper than with Europe , and we could a few more hospitals with the savings .??

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Thought Melina looked lovely today .
    Alfred?

Wouldn't it funny if Trump somehow, in his dubious discussions , with the Irish, sorts out the back stop and Brexit , they all want something for a dollar and Ireland has a lot of connection to USA, even Shannon Airport is a defacto USA military airport ??