+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Thanks Donald Trump

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Thanks Donald Trump

I agree that the majority of his fans are supporting his China tariffs. Most don't get that it is they who will shoulder the extra cost of Chinese imports. Those who understand believe it'll be worth it as they foresee manufacturing jobs returning to the USA when it's far more likely they'll be switched from China to countries such as Vietnam, Bangladesh and the like. This does play into the theory that Don was installed as a willing patsy for a U.S. economic demise as he along with his populist support will be pinned with the blame.

Re: Thanks Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I agree that the majority of his fans are supporting his China tariffs. Most don't get that it is they who will shoulder the extra cost of Chinese imports. Those who understand believe it'll be worth it as they foresee manufacturing jobs returning to the USA when it's far more likely they'll be switched from China to countries such as Vietnam, Bangladesh and the like. This does play into the theory that Don was installed as a willing patsy for a U.S. economic demise as he along with his populist support will be pinned with the blame.
    I haven't discounted that possibility, and if he did manage to pull it off, I would rate his acting ability to be above that of De Niro and Hanks