+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: My Football coach update

My Football coach update

I know a few showed interest ( when i mentioned it ) on here and via PM's

So i thought i would post a update

Well today i finished the course and I passed

I might have said, I only stepped forward as the guy who setup the U12 girls team wants to hand it over to others

I must admit, it was a little outside my comfort zone ( doing sessions being assessed with the others on the course as the players ) It was a bit of a hard slog, 4 Sundays 8.30 till 5.00 and some Tuesdays and Thursdays thrown in, then all the online modules, what with work and the girls other sports stuff i struggled for time, but as i said in the past, if someone doesnt step-up, the children will not get to do these things

one of the " coach mentors " today was a Jack, he worked with Roberto Martínez at Swansea, he had some interesting stories and spoke highly of Roberto, I told him the story of when i was sat behind the dug-out at NP and shouted to a Jack Player " Oh the Spanish waiter wants you " he laughed at said he remembered that, we had a bit of banter all day to be fair

so thats it, I am qualified and ready to go, doing a GK course next and then onto Lv 2 ( in for a penny and all that )

Re: My Football coach update

oh and i went straight from the course to watch Aladdin in the cinema with the family, a good film and highly enjoytable

Directed by guy ritchie, wow what a journey he has had, from Lock, Stock to Aladdin, impressive

Thank you for the update: very interesting

Well done. Good of people to step forward and invest their own spare time to ensure the kids get a decent standard of coaching.

Oops, dupe post

I like football and riding my bike.