+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cats

Cats

See one every morning with a bird or a field mouse in its mouth. Last week feathers all over the street.

Horrible little ****s.

Re: Cats

I actually saw one using a zebra crossing on the weekend. Cars had actually stopped for it!! I was in hysterics.
    An intelligent animal but the hunting gene within them just dosn't switch off despite being fed and cared for by their owners.
    They don't even eat their kill, just play with it and leave the guts all over the kitchen floor.

What i also find mind boggling is everyone bemoans dogs (and people walking their dogs) when they shit all over the pavement and public parks - yet cats are free to roam as they please shitting and spraying their piss all over peoples gardens and no one bats an eyelid.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch View Post
    I actually saw one using a zebra crossing on the weekend. Cars had actually stopped for it!! I was in hysterics.
    An intelligent animal but the hunting gene within them just dosn't switch off despite being fed and cared for by their owners.
    They don't even eat their kill, just play with it and leave the guts all over the kitchen floor.

What i also find mind boggling is everyone bemoans dogs (and people walking their dogs) when they shit all over the pavement and public parks - yet cats are free to roam as they please shitting and spraying their piss all over peoples gardens and no one bats an eyelid.
    Seconded.

Incidentally, I worked in a pet shop many decades ago, I had to feed the cat, which came in holding a mouse.
    When I put the food down, it seemed to ponder a moment...
    then...

crunch, crunch
    the mouse was gone
    and it continued to eat its 'normal' food as if nothing else had happened.

Not my garden. I've been out and bought a supersoaker which I keep on stand by for any cats that come into my garden. A couple of high powered squirts and they soon keep away. Fcuking vermin.

The vast majority of cats catch bugger all wildlife, only a few are prolific hunters.
    They do like to sneak into other cats catflaps though and steal food quite a lot, despite the likely fight that would occur if caught.

Cats lifestyle is to sleep all day, but spend the nights fighting, ****ing, stealing, hunting and killing, like some kind of cliché Hollywood representation of a highwayman or bandit.

Dogs on the other hand live the lifestyle of a toddler. Tucked up safely in bed all night, get taken to the toilet several times a day and if they're picky get to go for a play in the park.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    The vast majority of cats catch bugger all wildlife, only a few are prolific hunters.
    They do like to sneak into other cats catflaps though and steal food quite a lot, despite the likely fight that would occur if caught.

Cats lifestyle is to sleep all day, but spend the nights fighting, ****ing, stealing, hunting and killing, like some kind of cliché Hollywood representation of a highwayman or bandit.

Dogs on the other hand live the lifestyle of a toddler. Tucked up safely in bed all night, get taken to the toilet several times a day and if they're picky get to go for a play in the park.
    😂 Love it 👍

I don't find that all that baffling, dogs shitting on the pavement is far more of an inconvenience than a cat burying a turd behind your rhodadendron bush.
    Can you remember what it as like before they brought in the law in 1996? Shit everywhere.

I don't find that all that baffling, dogs shitting on the pavement is far more of an inconvenience than a cat burying a turd behind your rhodadendron bush.
    Can you remember what it as like before they brought in the law in 1996? Shit everywhere.
    This.

And at least cats shit in private. Every day I have to walk past a dog taking a dump on a city street, on the pavement no less while its owner waits there to pick it up in a plastic bag. It blows my mind.

Last Friday, two female friends were having a glass of wine with me in the garden on what was a beautiful sunny afternoon. One of the ladies, a keen ornithologist, was thrilled at the site of what she described as a rare goldcrest on my neighbour's tree and right next to my fence. Suddenly, there's a flash of fur as a neighbour's cat, a cute female tabby that spends a lot of time with me, leaps up, snatches the bird, climbs over the fence and eats it on the lawn in front of us. My friend, a cat lover herself, got over the initial shock (or so I thought) and settled down a bit before spending a couple of hours laughing and joking. However, when I called her the following day she actually cried when she got home. She is a very sensitive lady but it has to be said that even the little tabby I am very fond of kills wildlife on an alarming scale. Rarely does a day go by when she doesn't leave a corpse of a mouse or a bird on my back step and she doesn't officially live here!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    This.

And at least cats shit in private. Every day I have to walk past a dog taking a dump on a city street, on the pavement no less while its owner waits there to pick it up in a plastic bag. It blows my mind.
    Why does that blow your mind? Where are they meant to take a dump?

You can’t beat a nice ginger pussy

Where I live professional dog walkers bring in vans full of dogs, walk them on the old railway line, now a public footpath, and then b****r off after they've crapped everywhere.

I think people are either pro cat or pro dog.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Where I live professional dog walkers bring in vans full of dogs, walk them on the old railway line, now a public footpath, and then b****r off after they've crapped everywhere.

I think people are either pro cat or pro dog.
    No. Hate the bloody lot of them.

‘Mobile Shit Machines’ is the best way to describe dogs & cats. Don’t get me started on horses, the rhubarb’s about 12 feet high over Rover Way allotments!!!!!!! Police horses & their riders aren’t too particular down the City either, steer well clear if that effing tail is lifting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    ‘Mobile Shit Machines’ is the best way to describe dogs & cats. Don’t get me started on horses, the rhubarb’s about 12 feet high over Rover Way allotments!!!!!!! Police horses & their riders aren’t too particular down the City either, steer well clear if that effing tail is lifting!!!
    On the other hand, 7 billion people's shit on this earth must be going somewhere.
    Presumably we are having a far worse impact than a few dogs shitting on pavements

On the other hand, 7 billion people's shit on this earth must be going somewhere.
    Presumably we are having a far worse impact than a few dogs shitting on pavements
    Rover Way again, the water treatment plant. Apparently there’s floor tiles made out of some of the shit.

I saw a mouse!
    (Where?)
    There on the stair!
    (Where on the stair?)
    Right there!
    A little mouse with clogs on
    Well I declare!
    Going clip-clippety-clop on the stair
    Oh yeah!

cat ate it :P

I was having a piss in a lane the other day and whilst in mid-piss, someone came out of their garage halfway down the lane.

I don't know if he was trying a get a glimpse of my John Thomas or was looking on disgusted. Either way, I thought to myself "No-one would afford this attention to a dog", before shaking off the last few drops in haste.

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    Why does that blow your mind? Where are they meant to take a dump?
    In the gutter.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    See one every morning with a bird or a field mouse in its mouth. Last week feathers all over the street.

Horrible little ****s.
    I hate cats , if the Brexit party had a manifesto to remove them from the Isles, along with cyclist, I'd be be a life long paying member .

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    I was having a piss in a lane the other day and whilst in mid-piss, someone came out of their garage halfway down the lane.

I don't know if he was trying a get a glimpse of my John Thomas or was looking on disgusted. Either way, I thought to myself "No-one would afford this attention to a dog", before shaking off the last few drops in haste.
    Its orrible when your rushed to slip him away quickly ,only to find a slight leakage afterwards, folk should be more thoughtful.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Rover Way again, the water treatment plant. Apparently there’s floor tiles made out of some of the shit.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    In the gutter.
    Whilst I might agree with this proposal up to a point, I fear this might precede much fist shaking from the men in lycra.

In the 70's I almost always came home with a bit on my shoes, it's much better now and no white dog shit anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

Horrible little ****s.
    Yea the little b******* still shit everywhere too, and they do it at night so can't boot them!