+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: M4 Relief Road in Newport....

Re: M4 Relief Road in Newport....

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Aw, be fair, it can stretch to four or five years depending on when the next election is due.
    We need certain policy set in stone, non changeable from one shambolic government to the next. The people’s policy, school, health etc....until we get this or a new system we have to suffer these fools

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    It makes so much sense they would never do it......12 miles of barrage on the 2nd biggest tidal range in the world, in and out twice a day, no need to even notice Newport anymore.....
    Whisper it quietly, but it probably isn't the second greatest tidal range in the world. There are a number of locations besides the Bay of Fundy that seem to be greater according to the UK Hydrographic Office's Head of Tidal Branch. It's just that there is less data to back it up at this stage.He's Welsh, by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The, sometimes, petty restrictions aren’t helpful either. 50mph at 2am on an empty motorway for example, ridiculous.
    It was this morning, for life of me and the other 3 cars/lorries on the road I can’t think why

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Whisper it quietly, but it probably isn't the second greatest tidal range in the world. There are a number of locations besides the Bay of Fundy that seem to be greater according to the UK Hydrographic Office's Head of Tidal Branch. It's just that there is less data to back it up at this stage.He's Welsh, by the way!
    Does the bay of Fundy, count as one, or many places with a greater tidal range.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Does the bay of Fundy, count as one, or many places with a greater tidal range.
    The Bay of Fundy is supposed to be number one but there are other locations in Canada that seem to be close behind, a little bird tells me.....

Looking at that Burk Drakeford, he’ll most probably make one lane of the motorway, a bus lane and TELL people to get out of their cars and catch a bus.

I thought I lived in the past, but this fella is still in the stone age

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-w...itics-48498713
    The first minister is a fecking idiot.
    His only reason for not going ahead was because of the environmental impact.
    What does he think having hours of gridlock will do to the environment?
    If he had made up his mind, without taking into account the findings of the enquiry, why spend £44 million on the enquiry?
    Why not have a couple of meetings with some intelligent people at a cost of around £10,000 to decide what other possible alternatives are there, if he's dead set against the proposal that he's scrapped.
    The man is a complete and utter idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Totally agree - what a complete frigging muppet this clown is - sooner the Labour governement is scrapped the better

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Tories hate us as we don't vote for them, so lets prey we get a JC government , and hope he likes us ??.

Tell you who did like us , and funded us, it was Europe , they provided so many worthwhile rejuvenating projects over the years , sadly we don't like them ,well we did like the money , just not them .
    I've been at a few events featuring Mr Corbyn and he's a massive fan of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Totally agree - what a complete frigging muppet this clown is - sooner the Labour governement is scrapped the better
    He's got a cracking allotment mind!