+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Best bar to watch Croatia game on Sat

Best bar to watch Croatia game on Sat

Been a long time since I've watch a footie game in the city centre but does anyone know any bars which will show the Wales v Croatia game on a big screen.

I know Take That are playing on Saturday but I'm hoping with the kick off at 2pm it shouldn't have too much of an impact.

Re: Best bar to watch Croatia game on Sat

Thinly veiled “I’m in town Saturday looking to hook up with drunken slags coming from the Take That gig”

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    Thinly veiled “I’m in town Saturday looking to hook up with drunken slags coming from the Take That gig”
    30 years ago maybe. I'm out for a few beers with mates and don't want to have to run out of the pub at 1.55 when we realise the pub doesn't show football games. Plus I want to avoid the hordes as I don't want to spend all day queing at the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by nearly 40 View Post
    Been a long time since I've watch a footie game in the city centre but does anyone know any bars which will show the Wales v Croatia game on a big screen.

I know Take That are playing on Saturday but I'm hoping with the kick off at 2pm it shouldn't have too much of an impact.
    I usually watch in Elevens or the Old Arcade

Quote Originally Posted by nearly 40 View Post
    30 years ago maybe. I'm out for a few beers with mates and don't want to have to run out of the pub at 1.55 when we realise the pub doesn't show football games. Plus I want to avoid the hordes as I don't want to spend all day queing at the bar.
    30 years ago?

Your username suggests you're iin your late 30s, so you were 9 when you first went looking for slag?

'ell of a boy.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    30 years ago?

Your username suggests you're iin your late 30s, so you were 9 when you first went looking for slag?

'ell of a boy.
    The username is around 10 years old!