+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Signing tomorrow?

Signing tomorrow?

BREAKING: Turkish midfielder Kyla Munshun is set for a medical at Cardiff City tomorrow, ahead of a proposed £7m deal. #SSN https://t.co/VQSjhqPROe

Re: Signing tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Shhh View Post
    BREAKING: Turkish midfielder Kyla Munshun is set for a medical at Cardiff City tomorrow, ahead of a proposed £7m deal. #SSN https://t.co/VQSjhqPROe
    Been informed by my son that this is not a real twitter account. Ignore. #Mare

The photo of the player on the original tweet is Dorukhan Tokoz, with my limited knowledge in Turkish football I don’t think there is a player Kyla Munshun

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    The photo of the player on the original tweet is Dorukhan Tokoz, with my limited knowledge in Turkish football I don’t think there is a player Kyla Munshun
    My son said that too. He ain't letting me live it down yet. Just saw Sky Sports news and automatically thought it was genuine.

Your username should be 'Mr Sssh' instead.

I think we’ll leave our signings till mid august to keep the other sides in our league guessing as to our lineup. Same with the kit. Keep em all on their toes.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    I think we’ll leave our signings till mid august to keep the other sides in our league guessing as to our lineup. Same with the kit. Keep em all on their toes.
    They definitely would be left guessing seeing as the transfer window closes on 8th August.

Quote Originally Posted by SuisseBluebird View Post
    They definitely would be left guessing seeing as the transfer window closes on 8th August.

'Kyla Munshun' is off a video of a drunk guy being arrested by police and that's what he replied to them when they asked for his name

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Not3s View Post
    'Kyla Munshun' is off a video of a drunk guy being arrested by police and that's what he replied to them when they asked for his name
    Sounds like a typical Warnock player

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Not3s View Post
    I've had a few mares in my time but that's got to be in my top 3. 😂

I've had a few mares in my time but that's got to be in my top 3. 😂
    Share the other 2😂