+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Tommy Robinson

Re: Tommy Robinson

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Let's hear your definition of globalism then
    It's the multi-national corporations along with Wall Street who are running the show, not individual countries trying to solve problems among themselves. Also the EU is expansionist in nature, and they would like to see similar institutions formed across all continents. The framework is already in place with organisations such as ASEAN, and others. But the biggest kicker for me was seeing the abuse of state power to interfere in a democratic election, just because the candidate wasn't one of them. When it turns into authoritarianism, that is one step too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's the multi-national corporations along with Wall Street who are running the show, not individual countries trying to solve problems among themselves. Also the EU is expansionist in nature, and they would like to see similar institutions formed across all continents. The framework is already in place with organisations such as ASEAN, and others. But the biggest kicker for me was seeing the abuse of state power to interfere in a democratic election, just because the candidate wasn't one of them. When it turns into authoritarianism, that is one step too far.
    Is this your hero Trump?

And he's 'not one of them'?

Your Alt Right fantasies might be just a tiny bit more credible if you stayed with attacking the arch priestess of 'globalism' (Lock Her Up?) and didn't keep returning to the line that Donald Trump is on the side of the exploited, ignored and excluded and not 100% part of the machine.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Is this your hero Trump?

And he's 'not one of them'?

Your Alt Right fantasies might be just a tiny bit more credible if you stayed with attacking the arch priestess of 'globalism' (Lock Her Up?) and didn't keep returning to the line that Donald Trump is on the side of the exploited, ignored and excluded and not 100% part of the machine.
    I knew you'd be sticking your beak in at some point Jonny boy, along with your usual drivel, but you are way off the mark as usual

Is this your hero Trump?
    Not my Trump at all, I'm just enjoying the show as neutral observer, but I do know one thing - if you are going to take out a president you best not fail! Here's a status update for your perusal, as I know you only ever read the doctored leftie news

Progress
    he gets about, very European

I knew you'd be sticking your beak in at some point Jonny boy, along with your usual drivel, but you are way off the mark as usual
    Great put down.

And good to know that your alt-right Trump love is based on your obvious neutrality, your enormous intellect, a fair consideration of all the relevant evidence (as long as it comes from neo-Nazis, conspiracy theorists, and nut jobs of course), and the dedication and energy to swamp out every other poster on this board.

No wonder Maurizio Sarri is leaving the country. He knew you were on to him!

Biggrin? Yes, why not.

Great put down.

And good to know that your alt-right Trump love is based on your obvious neutrality, your enormous intellect, a fair consideration of all the relevant evidence (as long as it comes from neo-Nazis, conspiracy theorists, and nut jobs of course), and the dedication and energy to swamp out every other poster on this board.

No wonder Maurizio Sarri is leaving the country. He knew you were on to him!

Biggrin? Yes, why not.
    It would have been funny if only you had omitted the second paragraph!

I will further inform you that the above mentioned investigation is moving forward at pace, and they are now questioning the CIA about the veracity of their Intelligence Community Assessment document that President Obama himself requested. Let us pray no malfeasance is found, else it will put you on the wrong side of history yet again, as a brother-in-arms of the dirty crooks.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/12/u...ation-cia.html

Regarding Sarri, the cigarettes were far too expensive here and it was costing him £2,000 a week, so he couldn't wait to get back to Italy.

I will let you know if there are any further updates

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Some super-sized Kosher sausages.

Worryingly you appear to have a problem with a specific race and people.

It would have been funny if only you had omitted the second paragraph!

I will further inform you that the above mentioned investigation is moving forward at pace, and they are now questioning the CIA about the veracity of their Intelligence Community Assessment document that President Obama himself requested. Let us pray no malfeasance is found, else it will put you on the wrong side of history yet again, as a brother-in-arms of the dirty crooks.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/12/u...ation-cia.html

Regarding Sarri, the cigarettes were far too expensive here and it was costing him £2,000 a week, so he couldn't wait to get back to Italy.

I will let you know if there are any further updates
    Another biggrin needed I think.

I'm quite happy to miss out on any further deranged updates.

And just to avoid confusion, my enemy's enemy is not my friend. (I don't think I have ever posted on the Trump-Russia stuff). It is enough to despise Trump and his fan club.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Worryingly you appear to have a problem with a specific race and people.
    You should be far more concerned about a nuclear armed state whose weapons have never been inspected. But that would require some thinking on your part. Ol' Saddam's country was smashed on made up nonsense that he had acquired the technology to develop similar. The hypocrisy and double-standards is breathtaking, though you couldn't care less.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You should be far more concerned about a nuclear armed state whose weapons have never been inspected. But that would require some thinking on your part. Ol' Saddam's country was smashed on made up nonsense that he had acquired the technology to develop similar. The hypocrisy and double-standards is breathtaking, though you couldn't care less.
    I'd be more worried about a state ,who had no democratic account to western alliances , and a history of barbarism towards its own people and worryingly state sponsored terrorist organisations.

Blind hypocrisy and denial harbors more dangers ,

Even Iranians and respected international human rights activists criticizes them for restrictions and punishments that exists in the Islamic Republic's constitution and law, and for actions that do not, such as the torture, rape, and killing of political prisoners, and the beatings and killings of dissidents and other civilians.

Ask the poor English lady and her family who has been ceased and imprisoned in Iran ,is that not a provocative action .

Israel / USA and UK are no angels but they are better that those that fester in the bowels of Iran .

Israel has not dropped a nuclear bomb , could you say the same of Iran if it had them ,deep down you may know the answer to that ,however I dont expect a straight answer and it doesn't fit your anti western agenda, and would spoil the conspiracy hobby you have.

Syria, Iran, North Korea , Russia , China have appalling standards and do not respect life or human rights and would gladly/do sponsor wars in some form, to push their own agendas.

UK ,USA , Israel are capable of covert actions , criminal acts , the difference being is the West allows democratic process , better accountability and significant and so many better human rights .

I do find it amusing when I see these anti western finger pointing that the real blind hypocrisy denial of the atrocities these very countries deliver to their own

Bit of advise , dont move to Iran , Syria , Russia, North Korea , China, if you have a voice of protest ,principled , gay ,christian ,freedom of the full internet , full access to press freedom , read all books , want to eat if your poor , properly educate woman children , you okay if your prepared to follow the leaders views.

Can you imagine mixed faith schools /workplaces allowed in your anti western lands .

They like our western bucks though for their oil to fund their leaders lavish lifestyles and protective military agendas.

Bring on the death of fuel travel , gas , they are all done then .

the difference being is the West allows democratic process
    Not in the US apparently, and it could be more widespread

Not in the US apparently, and it could be more widespread
    Shit , I was so sure they all had this free democratic vote thing , to enable through a real democratic process loons like Boris , Trump and J.C. get elected , even in the evil (world ) Israel has a proportional representation voting system .

I does make me giggle ,enjoyable as well, I guess most of these posts are WUM'S , surely ????

I would advise those who ares struggling to outside the door and taste the evil western capitalists systems ??

Shit , I was so sure they all had this free democratic vote thing , to enable through a real democratic process loons like Boris , Trump and J.C. get elected , even in the evil (world ) Israel has a proportional representation voting system .

I does make me giggle ,enjoyable as well, I guess most of these posts are WUM'S , surely ????

I would advise those who ares struggling to outside the door and taste the evil western capitalists systems ??

The plan to overthrow Trump failed. The big question is how many have been successful?