+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson

Re: Tommy Robinson

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Oh come on
    Seriously, post the video showing Robinson admitting it. He's been banned on almost all social media, and I can't find anything online. All I have seen is a written account saying that he admitted it on a video.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Seriously, post the video showing Robinson admitting it. He's been banned on almost all social media, and I can't find anything online. All I have seen is a written account saying that he admitted it on a video.
    https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/new...unched-2953330

Video is in the link. Just had to Google 'Tommy Robinson' and it was a few links down after the obvious links of him sucker punching someone.

Ok, what part of "I didn't recognise Robinson from the poor footage and the back of his head", is not clear.

If he's admitted elsewhere that it was him, then that's not what I made my earlier comment.

Some people on here, just love to attack those that question things, rather than just accept the blinkered loony left narrative.

Referencing the great James Baldwin, when he talked about vast unthinking majority, I can't help but think of some of the poor unfortunate on here!!

Coming on here is like frolicking on insanity beach!!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    Ok, what part of "I didn't recognise Robinson from the poor footage and the back of his head", is not clear.

If he's admitted elsewhere that it was him, then that's not what I made my earlier comment.

Some people on here, just love to attack those that question things, rather than just accept the blinkered loony left narrative.

Referencing the great James Baldwin, when he talked about vast unthinking majority, I can't help but think of some of the poor unfortunate on here!!

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

Video is in the link. Just had to Google 'Tommy Robinson' and it was a few links down after the obvious links of him sucker punching someone.
    Progress

I've been in work and haven't had much opportunity or inclination to Google search Tommy Robinson.

Why should I?

I've got more important things to do.

By the way, thanks for the link 👍

Heisenberg

I've been in work and haven't had much opportunity or inclination to Google search Tommy Robinson.

Why should I?

I've got more important things to do.
    I wasn't replying to you, you creep.

I didn't see his wife, why wasn't she in any of the 3 videos?

Why the abuse, why am I a creep?

You posted a link. Was that for one person's eyes?

Maybe you should have made that clear in your post!

Heisenberg

Why the abuse, why am I a creep?

You posted a link. Was that for one person's eyes?

Maybe you should have made that clear in your post!
    It was meant for Wales Bales who asked for proof and I made it clear that I was replying to him by me including his post in my reply. That's how this messageboard works. Sorry if I've offended you.

It was meant for Wales Bales who asked for proof and I made it clear that I was replying to him by me including his post in my reply. That's how this messageboard works. Sorry if I've offended you.
    Why call someone a creep, why not just say it wasnt intended for anyone else.

I was replying to your link as other posters above yours, had suggested that I was blind because I couldn't make out Robinson from the back if his head on poor footage sent in the OP.

You posted a link that proved it was Robinson and I merely thanked you.

That's how manners works in life.
    Sorry if I've offended you.

Heisenberg

Why call someone a creep, why not just say it wasnt intended for anyone else.

I was replying to your link as other posters above yours, had suggested that I was blind because I couldn't make out Robinson from the back if his head on poor footage sent in the OP.

You posted a link that proved it was Robinson and I merely thanked you.

That's how manners works in life.
    Sorry if I've offended you.
    No you didn't. You took it personally and went on the defensive saying that you didn't have the time or inclination to seek proof that it was Tommy Robinson (despite spending far more time discussing the matter on here than the 20 seconds that it took me to find the video of him talking about it).

You've said nothing offensive. No need to apologise for just being wrong.

No you didn't. You took it personally and went on the defensive saying that you didn't have the time or inclination to seek proof that it was Tommy Robinson (despite spending far more time discussing the matter on here than the 20 seconds that it took me to find the video of him talking about it).

You've said nothing offensive. No need to apologise for just being wrong.
    Have you been 'shadowing' me for the whole of my working day?

I take it personally when someone who doesn't know me or hasn't spent the same day in my shoes, passes judgement on me based on extremely limited information and then insults me.

I didn't get defensive, merely stating that I didn't have the time or inclination to search for Robinson, whilst having a five minute break which was interrupted by staff and clients.

It was my choice to reply on here, than search for Robinson.

Still don't understand you choosing to make the creep comment.

I've done nothing wrong.

You have.

I don’t understand what people are getting upset about in here? Do they think Robinson has been unfairly treated?

First Team

No agenda from me but could you define this?

You could equally say the same about those on the right. I reckon that my questions regarding Brexit have either been ignored or attacked (instead of answered) by those who support it near enough every time. It's even worse when I'm factually correct - then statistics are misleading, miscalculated, wrong etc and the more you push to show that you're correct, the less the average Brexiter wants to know.

It’s a ****ing nuthouse on here. You dip your toe in the water and the sharks pull you right in.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    It’s a ****ing nuthouse on here. You dip your toe in the water and the sharks pull you right in.
    People are just disagreeing with you no one’s attacking you.

Where do you think people are being unreasonable ?

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Maybe non practicing Muslim makes it a little clearer for you.

Here’s a question do you think atheist David Baddiel would have been safe in Nazi Germany ?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    People are just disagreeing with you no one’s attacking you.

Where do you think people are being unreasonable ?
    Croesy, you're usually very quick to attack as do others.

I can only assume it's to stifle debate, otherwise it wouldn't say a lot about the content of one's character.

Because I couldn't 100% confirm from the OP Twitter link that it was Robinson, three people made sarcastic comments about my vision. Low level rubbish, but the numbers of people that enjoy this sort of pack mentality can and does have an impact on the opportunities for debate.

Then when one poster posted a link to Robinson admitting it, I thanked him.

For that he called me a creep!!!

What on earth is that about?

Attacks on here are common place and unfortunately, I have reacted in a likewise fashion.

I would much prefer to debate and agree to disagree, than resorting to abuse and behaviours of the school playground.

The very people who are quick to call others snowflakes, talk about political correctness and outrage culture seem to get very outraged by people with different opinions to theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    The very people who are quick to call others snowflakes, talk about political correctness and outrage culture seem to get very outraged by people with different opinions to theirs.
    The most outraged on here, are those who despise the likes of Trump and Morrissey and those who refuse to want an open debate about things such as religion and multiculturalism

Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 View Post
    How would he be defending her? She's not with him as far as I can see.
    He's full of shit, which isn't news

Why did you feel the need to call another poster a creep? Are you lacking in confidence and feel the need to be a keyboard warrior?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Why did you feel the need to call another poster a creep? Are you lacking in confidence and feel the need to be a keyboard warrior?
    I believe it's because he has a very small penis.