+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mendez-Lang

Re: Mendez-Lang

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiwbina Blues View Post
    Could NML solve our striking crises by playing upfront next season. He was power, pace, good in the air and is a good finisher. If we played 2 upfront the maybe play Murphy alongside him and Reid behind the pair.

What about Paterson and Petier as holding midfielders, nether would be bullied both solid in the tackle and good in the air, Reid would be the playmaker.

Why do we need a new right back as we currently have Richard, Bacuna and Coxe?
    He looked our most accomplished player the later part of the season, at least he knows where the goal is he may not have scored a hat full but I bet hours played against chances he is up there, its a shame he didn't play all season.
    He will play a big part next season wherever he plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Dont remember that suggestion but to be fair our central midfield under Jones was a big weakness at times.

Not that Blake and Mcnaughton would have been the answer.
    We haven't had a good midfield since Ricky Scimeca.

If McPhail could have tackled he’d have been out of our league. Problem was the few times he attempted to get stuck in he got it all wrong, those Swansea games😱. But, by God, he could thread a pass!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I don't believe it, you have finally expressed an original opinion, what happened?
    Its likely that i've had an opinion that you've agreed with so you call it 'original' instead of finding a way to disagree with it.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Lets put Morrison in goals while we're at it
    Jim or Van Morrison ??

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Its likely that i've had an opinion that you've agreed with so you call it 'original' instead of finding a way to disagree with it.
    I don't necessarily agree with your opinion, as the role of a striker has changed considerably in the modern game

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post
    We haven't had a good midfield since Ricky Scimeca.

Heisenberg

I don't necessarily agree with your opinion, as the role of a striker has changed considerably in the modern game
    Congratulations for saying something that means absolutely nothing in any context of the subject being discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Congratulations for saying something that means absolutely nothing in any context of the subject being discussed.
    No, I was congratulating you

Heisenberg

No, I was congratulating you
    You're being weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiwbina Blues View Post
    Could NML solve our striking crises by playing upfront next season. He was power, pace, good in the air and is a good finisher. If we played 2 upfront the maybe play Murphy alongside him and Reid behind the pair.

What about Paterson and Petier as holding midfielders, nether would be bullied both solid in the tackle and good in the air, Reid would be the playmaker.

Why do we need a new right back as we currently have Richard, Bacuna and Coxe?
    What striker crisis? We’ve got Kenny, Madine and Bobby, as well as Healey.