+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Moon is part of Mars!

The Moon is part of Mars!

According to Trump.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...ars-tweet-nasa

Followers of astronomy were in for a surprise on Friday, when Donald Trump announced that the moon is part of Mars.

In a tweet, apparently commenting on his own administration’s space policy, the president said: “For all of the money we are spending, NASA should NOT be talking about going to the Moon - We did that 50 years ago.”

He added: “They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!”

I'm starting to wonder about that man.... ?

Re: The Moon is part of Mars!

Chocolate cheese it is then

He's deluded, it's almost 2020 and we should have already been visiting other galaxies by now. Nancy for president!!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    “They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!”[/COLOR]
    I read it as Mars and the Moon both being a part of the bigger things they are doing, so why are NASA focusing on the Moon when there are much bigger things to focus on.

PS I can't wait for Barr/Durham to silence the hacks who write all this crap 24/7, not to mention the people who swallow it hook, line and sinker

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I read it as Mars and the Moon both being a part of the bigger things they are doing, so why are NASA focusing on the Moon when there are much bigger things to focus on.
    Obviously this is what's meant, the comments in his twitter feed are great entertainment, looks like the Krassy Bros have a rival , SerialBrain2 will have a good decode for this one.

The last part of the decode will be - Defense and Science = Deep State

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Obviously this is what's meant, the comments in his twitter feed are great entertainment, looks like the Krassy Bros have a rival , SerialBrain2 will have a good decode for this one.

I will be a marvellous moment when the gullible finally find out that they have been duped. It's always the "smart" ones who are the last get it

I will be a marvellous moment when the gullible finally find out that they have been duped. It's always the "smart" ones who are the last get it
    What are you talking about?

PS I can't wait for Barr/Durham to silence the hacks who write all this crap 24/7, not to mention the people who swallow it hook, line and sinker
    Irrespective of what he meant, the leader of the free world can't string a coherent sentence together.

He's a chump and people who are impressed by him are bigger chumps.

Imagine actually working for NASA and reading this.

Can you explain what bigger things they are doing with the moon and Mars please ?

Can you explain what bigger things they are doing with the moon and Mars please ?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I dunno, maybe it's regarding his Space Force. I'll wait for the decode.

Yeah it's either a complex message that needs to be drilled into to see what the meaning is and a team of bedroom experts can analyse and disseminate it to us.

Or he was repeating something that had been on Fox an hour before he tweeted. Despite being a direct contradiction of his own comments a few weeks previous.

Oh, it's so hard to work it all out, isn't it?

You’re a complete decode

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Yeah it's either a complex message that needs to be drilled into to see what the meaning is and a team of bedroom experts can analyse and disseminate it to us.

Or he was repeating something that had been on Fox an hour before he tweeted. Despite being a direct contradiction of his own comments a few weeks previous.

Oh, it's so hard to work it all out, isn't it?
    Well you have worked it out it cannot be that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    What are you talking about?
    Don't worry, it's just the flat earthers on vacation from the Politics board .

He’s really made a fool of us by making us think he’s a complete idiot with this tweet about the moon.

Well you have worked it out it cannot be that hard.
    I worked out that he's just tweeting about stuff he saw on TV, as ever.

So what's all the decoding drivel?