Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gove.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    They have to throw in some decoys
    I await both your books, with interest.😁🙂

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I await both your books, with interest.����
    Some people will never get it, no matter how hard you try to explain it. I could make a long list of dodgy journalists, and those are only the ones I know of, and yet people still wouldn't believe it. Most on here still believe Trump was colluding with the Russians! Somebody should write a book about the huge disconnect that exists between the general population and reality

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Some people will never get it, no matter how hard you try to explain it. I could make a long list of dodgy journalists, and those are only the ones I know of, and yet people still wouldn't believe it. Most on here still believe Trump was colluding with the Russians! Somebody should write a book about the huge disconnect that exists between the general population and reality
    On a personal note I think you should do a quick blog on it ,whike you can as you do have a valis point .

Hurry up though as the new order is fast approaching and a new government may impose strict proletariat rules on ones people, once in one is in power .👍