+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FT: CROATIA 2 - 1 WALES

Re: FT: CROATIA 2 - 1 WALES

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He’s so inconspicuous looking as well. You’d never spot a kid with hair like Bob Marley and the passing range of Pirlo if it wasn’t for WB 😄
    BTW Levitt is the one with the passing range of Pirlo, and I'm not joking!

Was Matondo capped today?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Brooks could be carrying an injury as he was struggling at the tail-end of the season. It's nice to see Levitt on the bench after my recent thread identifying him as a potential future star for Wales
    Wales and Ryan Giggs are so lucky to have you posting that thread on this forum.

Who would have thought a young kid born in North Wales, and nurtured through the system of one of the biggest clubs in the world, could one day be a future Welsh star.

Lucky you posted that thread or Giggs may have missed out on him.

Wales and Ryan Giggs are so lucky to have you posting that thread on this forum.

Who would have thought a young kid born in North Wales, and nurtured through the system of one of the biggest clubs in the world, could one day be a future Welsh star.

Lucky you posted that thread or Giggs may have missed out on him.
    I did post that thread before Giggs went to watch him play, so give me some credit! Apparently he was a failure at 12 according to Heisenberg, so not everybody can spot a decent player

What's up with all the kuntish behaviour? I never spotted him you fecking d*ckhead, I just commented on his ability while he was progressing through the ranks from Exeter to becoming a Welsh star, via Chelsea. There are some right tw@ts on here!
    I have to say that it did occur to me that you do seem to seize every opportunity to big up Ampadu and I was close to posting something earlier.
    So much so it crossed my mind that you might even be his agent

Sorry W-B but you spitting your pacifier out won't wash this time and the sarcastic comments are justified.

I did post that thread before Giggs went to watch him play, so give me some credit! Apparently he was a failure at 12 according to Heisenberg's judgement, so not everybody can spot a decent player
    Yes, Giggs was only at Man U for 30 years. How did he miss Dylan before that thread?

Heisenberg

I did post that thread before Giggs went to watch him play, so give me some credit! Apparently he was a failure at 12 according to Heisenberg, so not everybody can spot a decent player
    Apparently, he was a failure at 11 according to Wales Bales, so not everybody can spot a decent player

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I have to say that it did occur to me that you do seem to seize every opportunity to big up Ampadu and I was close to posting something earlier.
    So much so it crossed my mind that you might even be his agent

Sorry W-B but you spitting your pacifier out won't wash this time and the sarcastic comments are justified.
    Is he a good player or isn't he? When I first brought him up not everybody agreed with me, but I had already seen enough to be sure that he was the real deal, so I made the call and that is what I reported. Time will tell how accurate my assessment was

What's up with all the kuntish behaviour? I never spotted him you fecking d*ckhead, I just commented on his ability while he was progressing through the ranks from Exeter to becoming a Welsh star, via Chelsea. There are some right tw@ts on here!
    Hi, f'in d!ckhead here,
    Please stop, you're starting to embarass yourself.

Yes, Giggs was only at Man U for 30 years. How did he miss Dylan before that thread?
    I made my own independent assessment of the player way before Giggs ever spoke about him. The difference between me and you lot is I have a mind of my own and I use it!

Quote Originally Posted by caerkid View Post
    Very disappointing that we gave them two goals through basic errors but we got very lucky with their disallowed goal as far as I could see.

Far better for the last 20mins and with that chance in injury time we can justifiably say it could easily have been a draw.

Tough team to play in very tough conditions but that finish gives hope that when they get into a rhythm we have a team who can challenge anyone on their day. Let's just hope that there is some juice left in the tank for Tuesday night now.
    There was a player obviously offside right in front off Wayne Hennesey both for the initial shot and the one that went in. There was no luck getting away with anything.
    It wasn't only the last 20 mins that Wales were better, the last ten minutes of the first half Wales were good.
    It was a creditable performance against the World Cup finalists and Wales were unlucky not to get a draw

International

He hasn't played since February either. Today was his 10th game of the season (5 with Wales!). He also only plays one or two games a month, which is just not good enough for a player with his talent. Sort it out Sarri!

With Chelsea:

1 game Nov
    1 game Dec
    2 games Jan
    1 game Feb
    Why did I know Sarri was going to be mentioned? If it wasn't for him the boy would be a fully match fit 30 game a season first team player now. The only question is in what league.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Hi, f'in d!ckhead here,
    Please stop, you're starting to embarass yourself.
    It's embarrassing when you've got nothing original to say and you just make sarky comments instead. How does it help any discussion? It's this kind of behaviour which ruined this message board a long time ago, and you can't even see it. Joining in with the mob to gang-up on other posters for a laugh makes you a bully, and desperate to be part of the echo chamber. I've never once had a go at you for no reason, so grow some balls and show some maturity. At the end of the day I predicted a player was going to be good, and he is turning out to be very good. That is no reason to act like a tw@t just because I made the right call.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Why did I know Sarri was going to be mentioned? If it wasn't for him the boy would be a fully match fit 30 game a season first team player now. The only question is in what league.
    Now that you mention Sarri, he has wasted a year of Ampadu's life. FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I'm surprised Giggs hasn't told him he needs to get out on loan and play. It would be a real blow to actually qualify for this tournament and Ampadu be only fit enough to play for a couple of hours in the group stage.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I'm surprised Giggs hasn't told him he needs to get out on loan and play. It would be a real blow to actually qualify for this tournament and Ampadu be only fit enough to play for a couple of hours in the group stage.
    Exactly, and it is a total shambles.

It's frustrating that a number of Croatia's best play was self-inflicted but, again, it feels that there is enough there to make us hopeful. Hungary is the more important match and hopefully this experience stands us in good stead for the home Croatia fixture.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    It's frustrating that a number of Croatia's best play was self-inflicted but, again, it feels that there is enough there to make us hopeful. Hungary is the more important match and hopefully this experience stands us in good stead for the home Croatia fixture.
    A lot of the younger players are still learning on the job. Days like today will benefit us in the future.

A lot of the younger players are still learning on the job. Days like today will benefit us in the future.
    Exactly. The likes of Bale, Ramsey and Allen went through days like today, and even harder games too, before growing into international footballers and showing their best against Belgium over a number of occasions. Games like this and our previous fixtures against Denmark are not total losses even if they end up defeats.

Was Matondo capped today?
    Yes. He's now committed to Wales.

Crazy to think could have a midfield of

Man City - Juventus - Chelsea

And a front 3 of

Liverpool - Madrid - Man Utd

Thought we did ok we were 2 down at this po8nt. We need to make sure levels don't drop for lesser teams

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    Crazy to think could have a midfield of

Man City - Juventus - Chelsea

And a front 3 of

Liverpool - Madrid - Man Utd

Thought we did ok we were 2 down at this po8nt. We need to make sure levels don't drop for lesser teams
    Who are Madrid signing ?????

Men v Boys .
    The Croatia skills in midfield are superior, Wales did well to hang in their though.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Exactly. The likes of Bale, Ramsey and Allen went through days like today, and even harder games too, before growing into international footballers and showing their best against Belgium over a number of occasions. Games like this and our previous fixtures against Denmark are not total losses even if they end up defeats.
    I still believe a bit more nous and canniness would have got us something yesterday.

http://mauveandyellowarmy.net/

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I still believe a bit more nous and canniness would have got us something yesterday.

http://mauveandyellowarmy.net/
    Good stuff Paul. I also think we lacked leadership at the back. Ashley Williams captaincy is missed and I would play him ahead of Lawrence on Tuesday night. Lawrence was poor.
    Tuesday is not a must win game but it is a musn’t lose.