+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CROATIA 2 - 1 WALES

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: CROATIA 2 - 1 WALES

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It all changed when Ampadu came on, he was giving instructions to everybody around him, while still doing the business himself. I can't believe he is only 18 y.o, he is mature beyond his years.
    And to think, you spotted him before anyone else, fantastic, well done you.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    And to think, you spotted him before anyone else, fantastic, well done you.
    What's up with all the kuntish behaviour? I never spotted him you fecking d*ckhead, I just commented on his ability while he was progressing through the ranks from Exeter to becoming a Welsh star, via Chelsea. There are some right tw@ts on here!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What's up with all the kuntish behaviour? I never spotted him you fecking d*ckhead, I just commented on his ability while he was progressing through the ranks from Exeter to becoming a Welsh star, via Chelsea. There are some right tw@ts on here!
    Hi, f'in d!ckhead here,
    Please stop, you're starting to embarass yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Hi, f'in d!ckhead here,
    Please stop, you're starting to embarass yourself.
    It's embarrassing when you've got nothing original to say and you just make sarky comments instead. How does it help any discussion? It's this kind of behaviour which ruined this message board a long time ago, and you can't even see it. Joining in with the mob to gang-up on other posters for a laugh makes you a bully, and desperate to be part of the echo chamber. I've never once had a go at you for no reason, so grow some balls and show some maturity. At the end of the day I predicted a player was going to be good, and he is turning out to be very good. That is no reason to act like a tw@t just because I made the right call.