+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: FT: CROATIA 2 - 1 WALES

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: CROATIA 2 - 1 WALES

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Why did I know Sarri was going to be mentioned? If it wasn't for him the boy would be a fully match fit 30 game a season first team player now. The only question is in what league.
    I'm surprised Giggs hasn't told him he needs to get out on loan and play. It would be a real blow to actually qualify for this tournament and Ampadu be only fit enough to play for a couple of hours in the group stage.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I'm surprised Giggs hasn't told him he needs to get out on loan and play. It would be a real blow to actually qualify for this tournament and Ampadu be only fit enough to play for a couple of hours in the group stage.
    Exactly, and it is a total shambles.

Highlights on MOTD Wales, 11.10pm @BBCOne Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    And to think, you spotted him before anyone else, fantastic, well done you.
    😂😂😂

He’s so inconspicuous looking as well. You’d never spot a kid with hair like Bob Marley and the passing range of Pirlo if it wasn’t for WB 😄

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    ������

He’s so inconspicuous looking as well. You’d never spot a kid with hair like Bob Marley and the passing range of Pirlo if it wasn’t for WB ��
    Best you stick to fly fishing as you are clueless about football!

He’s so inconspicuous looking as well. You’d never spot a kid with hair like Bob Marley and the passing range of Pirlo if it wasn’t for WB 😄
    BTW Levitt is the one with the passing range of Pirlo, and I'm not joking!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Best you stick to fishing as you are clueless about football!
    Touché

Was Matondo capped today?

Brooks could be carrying an injury as he was struggling at the tail-end of the season. It's nice to see Levitt on the bench after my recent thread identifying him as a potential future star for Wales
    Wales and Ryan Giggs are so lucky to have you posting that thread on this forum.

Who would have thought a young kid born in North Wales, and nurtured through the system of one of the biggest clubs in the world, could one day be a future Welsh star.

Lucky you posted that thread or Giggs may have missed out on him.

Wales and Ryan Giggs are so lucky to have you posting that thread on this forum.

Who would have thought a young kid born in North Wales, and nurtured through the system of one of the biggest clubs in the world, could one day be a future Welsh star.

Lucky you posted that thread or Giggs may have missed out on him.
    I did post that thread before Giggs went to watch him play, so give me some credit! Apparently he was a failure at 12 according to Heisenberg, so not everybody can spot a decent player

What's up with all the kuntish behaviour? I never spotted him you fecking d*ckhead, I just commented on his ability while he was progressing through the ranks from Exeter to becoming a Welsh star, via Chelsea. There are some right tw@ts on here!
    I have to say that it did occur to me that you do seem to seize every opportunity to big up Ampadu and I was close to posting something earlier.
    So much so it crossed my mind that you might even be his agent

Sorry W-B but you spitting your pacifier out won't wash this time and the sarcastic comments are justified.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I have to say that it did occur to me that you do seem to seize every opportunity to big up Ampadu and I was close to posting something earlier.
    So much so it crossed my mind that you might even be his agent

Sorry W-B but you spitting your pacifier out won't wash this time and the sarcastic comments are justified.
    Is he a good player or isn't he? When I first brought him up not everybody agreed with me, but I had already seen enough to be sure that he was the real deal, so I made the call and that is what I reported. Time will tell how accurate my assessment was

I did post that thread before Giggs went to watch him play, so give me some credit! Apparently he was a failure at 12 according to Heisenberg's judgement, so not everybody can spot a decent player
    Yes, Giggs was only at Man U for 30 years. How did he miss Dylan before that thread?

Yes, Giggs was only at Man U for 30 years. How did he miss Dylan before that thread?
    I made my own independent assessment of the player way before Giggs ever spoke about him. The difference between me and you lot is I have a mind of my own and I use it!

Heisenberg

I did post that thread before Giggs went to watch him play, so give me some credit! Apparently he was a failure at 12 according to Heisenberg, so not everybody can spot a decent player
    Apparently, he was a failure at 11 according to Wales Bales, so not everybody can spot a decent player

Was Matondo capped today?
    Yes. He's now committed to Wales.

Crazy to think could have a midfield of

Man City - Juventus - Chelsea

And a front 3 of

Liverpool - Madrid - Man Utd

Thought we did ok we were 2 down at this po8nt. We need to make sure levels don't drop for lesser teams

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    Crazy to think could have a midfield of

Man City - Juventus - Chelsea

And a front 3 of

Liverpool - Madrid - Man Utd

Thought we did ok we were 2 down at this po8nt. We need to make sure levels don't drop for lesser teams
    Who are Madrid signing ?????

Men v Boys .
    The Croatia skills in midfield are superior, Wales did well to hang in their though.

I know Im in a minority but I can’t see what Allen offers. Collect it deep and knock an easy pass 15 yards away.

Never scores; never assists; rarely see him break up play and start a counter attack.

Stealing a living.