Some older posters will remember my constant rants during the emergence of Aldi's & Lidl's.
Now these stores are pretty much established within the UK, i can, kind of, see their use. Indeed, its quite a challenge identifying products by the picture on the tin but, as most of our groceries are imported, we may as well embrace these outfits.

Now these 2 have been trumped in the sewer status by ..................... HOME BARGAINS !

What a complete shithole of a place (and i include B & M bargains in this category too)

They take over empty stores but don't even gut or decorate the building..... they just seem to just open the doors and start selling.

They may as well put a massive sign up saying " come on in poor people"

They certainly attract the slipper & tracksuit wearing members of the community.

Often the goods are past their sell-by-dates and, in general, its stuff that has been refused by more reputable stores.

I am certainly not belittling any person who is struggling financially and therefore forced to frequent such places but i'm having go at the eyesore of the store itself.

The proof is often there by looking at the staff.