+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: TV advice. £399 or £3,999

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: TV advice. £399 or £3,999

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Watching the Bluebirds on HD was quite nice btw. That was a bargain - $50 for every game.
    Not in 4K though. I must say, I'm going to miss NBC Sports Gold. $50 was a real bargain. I suppose it's back to single camera and no graphics or commentary next season for three times the price.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I suppose it's back to single camera and no graphics or commentary next season for three times the price.
    Quite often in the early morning games (for us westerners) in the last Championship season I fell asleep and missed goals. I purposely don't follow games on my phone because the tv tends to lag by a minute or so online services ruin the tv games. Then I'd be trying to figure out what the score was by the crowd noise alone. Very weird.

I suppose you can compare it to lots of things for difference in price watches, sound systems cars.

Ultimately they all do the same thing but just 1 is a bit better. It's all dependent on finances and enjoyment. Do i think I would enjoy a programme because the t.v. costs 10 times as much?
    I don't think I would

I've no doubt the quality is better but it wouldn't enhance my life

All we do is when we have more money is buy slightly nicer things whether that be holidays, tvs houses

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    I suppose you can compare it to lots of things for difference in price WATCHES, sound systems cars.

Ultimately they all do the same thing but just 1 is a bit better. It's all dependent on finances and enjoyment. Do i think I would enjoy a programme because the t.v. costs 10 times as much?
    I don't think I would

I've no doubt the quality is better but it wouldn't enhance my life

All we do is when we have more money is buy slightly nicer things whether that be holidays, tvs houses

This is one I’ve never understood, all a watch does is tell the time, can’t see the sense in paying less than £5 for one.

Don’t get me started on “women’s handbags”, £1K my arse, £5 from Primark

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    This is one I’ve never understood, all a watch does is tell the time, can’t see the sense in paying less than £5 for one.

Don’t get me started on “women’s handbags”, £1K my arse, £5 from Primark
    You can't see the sense in paying less than £5?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You can't see the sense in paying less than £5?
    Ya, £4.99p