Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
I get where you're coming from, but in my experience, people who play parks football don't really understand the more technical side of the game, you get that from being coached for a long period of time which alot of top level woman footballers have, so, they'd recognise what was going on, most parks players are shit and wouldn't understand the nuances of the game-sorry if i've offended any top level 'parks players' on here.

I'm not even a bad parks player watching the game with Doris and with the scots needing a goal with 15 to go, my comments to Doris was that the Ladies were playing as almost if the coaches were coaching in their ears just knocking it about the back four keeping possession, with not enough willing to chance a surge forward, I thought it need one of the players to get hold of the ball, get the coach out of her ear, tell the others to get up top and launch it, England looked very nervous at this stage and needed to be pressurised in their half of the pitch. England saw the game out easily but they were assisted by a tame Scottish side. I didn't think the scots were good enough to get it back to front along the ground with time running out and with energy levels running out.