Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
I'm not even a bad parks player watching the game with Doris and with the scots needing a goal with 15 to go, my comments to Doris was that the Ladies were playing as almost if the coaches were shouting in their ears just knocking it about the back four keeping possession, with not enough willing to chance a surge forward, I thought it need one of the players to get hold of the ball, tell the others to get up top and launch it, England looked very nervous at this stage and needed to be pressurised in their half of the pitch. England saw the game out easily but they were assisted by a tame Scottish side. I didn't think the scots were good enough to get it back to front along the ground with time running out and with energy levels running out.
I'm generalising a bit. You're an Engineer by trade? I could look at something in your field and think that it was brilliant, basically, i wouldn't be able to identify the flaws, or certainly not straight away, you would, and you could probably tell why it wasn't very good, because you've been taught to identify these things, same with players who have had top level coaching for a sustained period.