+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: JB's

JB's

Keith won't be happy about this one...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48541951

Re: JB's

Hopefully can continue the good work Potter was doing and keep improving their young Welsh talent.

Sounds like a good hire to me. We'll soon see.

Going down I reckon.

39? Blimey he's had a few tough paper rounds.

Interesting signing, could go either way, kind of manager I'd like to see us take a chance on next

I imagine he was quite cheap but I bet he's done a bloody god powerpoint presentation

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Interesting signing, could go either way, kind of manager I'd like to see us take a chance on next
    He's about to find out managing men is a lot harder than the u17s. Nothing against him but I'm not sure I'd be thrilled if we made that appointment. Potter, yes. Cooper? Not so sure.

Good luck agent Steve

Bad heading, but yesterday’s news

Whatever you think of the likely appointment, it is clear that this is more evidence of a distinct difference of approach between the two biggest clubs in south Wales and it will be interesting to see how they both fare in the next few seasons. Clearly, what the jacks are doing is driven by their financial situation, but I'd say it represents one extreme of a divide which sees us pretty much at the opposite end of it - what often tends to happen in such situations is that the correct way to proceed lies somewhere towards the middle of those extremes and, speaking for myself, that's where I'd like to see City headed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    39? Blimey he's had a few tough paper rounds.
    At least he’s trying to fit in by looking like the locals......

Sounds like another Kevin Cullis.