Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 135

Thread: FT: Hungary 1 - 0 Wales

  1. #1

    FT: Hungary 1 - 0 Wales

    Team:

    https://twitter.com/Cymru/status/113...610626/photo/1

    Didn't expect either Lawrence to play!

  2. #2
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    15,706

    Re: Hungary v Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Team:

    https://twitter.com/Cymru/status/113...610626/photo/1

    Didn't expect either Lawrence to play!
    In place of Smith .. Wales are going for a win here. I hope it doesn't backfire and we lose a couple of early goals.

  3. #3

    Re: Hungary v Wales

    Mepham dropped as well. Look forward to this one!

  4. #4

    Re: Hungary v Wales

    Bit strange to make that many changes I assume those who didn't play have stepped up that much in training.

    At this point seems odd to me Mepham must be in the team

  5. #5

    Re: Hungary v Wales

    Good that Giggs able to make changes. Expecting a decent performance tonight.

  6. #6
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    15,706

    Re: Hungary v Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    Bit strange to make that many changes I assume those who didn't play have stepped up that much in training.

    At this point seems odd to me Mepham must be in the team
    It's only three changes really. The defenders had a bit of a mare, so needed to switch things around. Lawrence for Wilson will add more presence up front. Wilson didn't have a good game either. The other two Brooks and Ampadu are amongst our best players so they have to be picked. Plus it's two games in 4 days, so fresh legs required.

  7. #7

    Re: Hungary v Wales

    Can someone silence that idiot with the microphone

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Re: Hungary v Wales

    H/T thoughts:
    Half decent performance.
    Dan James looks good, gotta get him the ball.
    Our chances (2) fell to wrong people.
    Lawrence couldn't trap a bag of cement.
    Bit lucky to be level.
    Ref a homer (again!)

  10. #10

    Re: Hungary v Wales

    Well that was pretty poor. Shambles defensively, again, and God knows what the front 4 are supposed to be doing. Glad they moved James out wide and Brooks starting to get into the game. Bale needs a goal or anything, he looks shot.

  11. #11

    Re: Hungary v Wales

    We miss James Chester at the back. Lawrence isn’t good enough. Allen our best player so far. Lawrence as with Wilson not taking his chances. Bale is just not involved. He looks a shadow of the player we know and love. James our best and only attacking threat.

  12. #12

    Re: Hungary v Wales

    We need to be careful their players are going down so easy.

  13. #13

    Re: Hungary v Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    We miss James Chester at the back. Lawrence isn’t good enough. Allen our best player so far. Lawrence as with Wilson not taking his chances. Bale is just not involved. He looks a shadow of the player we know and love. James our best and only attacking threat.
    To be fair, Bale has never been about constant quality and has always drifted in and out of games, he brings special moments and doesn't bring the constant levels of Ramsey and Allen

  14. #14

    Re: Hungary v Wales

    Allen has been very good. I'm not disappointed in our performance so far. Hungary are a decent team, and we've limited them whilst having a few decent chances.

    One thing I will say is how noticeable it is how far we've developed technically in the last 5/10 years.

  15. #15

    Re: Hungary v Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Allen has been very good. I'm not disappointed in our performance so far. Hungary are a decent team, and we've limited them whilst having a few decent chances.

    One thing I will say is how noticeable it is how far we've developed technically in the last 5/10 years.
    Its incredible how much we've developed

  16. #16

    Re: Hungary v Wales

    Ampadu off injured, feck.

  17. #17

    Re: Hungary v Wales

    That 18 year old looks handy

  18. #18

    Re: Hungary v Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Can someone silence that idiot with the microphone
    He hasn't shut up all game

  19. #19

    Re: Hungary v Wales

    Oh, Gareth

  20. #20

    Re: Hungary v Wales

    Bale is absolutely shot to bits.

  21. #21

    Re: Hungary v Wales

    Chances are coming, Hungary look tired.

  22. #22

    Re: Hungary v Wales

    Its like watching a League One fixture.

  23. #23

    Re: Hungary v Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    He hasn't shut up all game
    Itís as though the proper bloke hasnít turned up and theyíve asked for a volunteer, if youíre going to be the fansí cheerleader youíve got to at least know the effing words!!

  24. #24

    Re: Hungary v Wales

    Hennessey, what are you doing?

  25. #25

    Re: Hungary v Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Hennessey, what are you doing?
    He's not good enough. It looked like a goal to me.

  26. #26

    Re: Hungary v Wales

    That was in, surely?

  27. #27

    Re: Hungary v Wales

    1-0 Hungary

  28. #28

    Re: Hungary v Wales

    We've been absolutely horrendous at the back every game under Giggs.

  29. #29

    Re: Hungary v Wales

    Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    That was in, surely?
    That one definitely was.....terrible defending but a lucky deflection nonetheless

  30. #30

    Re: Hungary v Wales

    Giggs can **** off

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •