+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FT: Hungary 1 - 0 Wales

Re: FT: Hungary 1 - 0 Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    You're the one making personal comments, which you have done above and repeatedly. You've spent the entire time lecturing people saying you know more than them. I made points, which you ignored or twisted into points over-egging the importance of Ampadu.
    Sorry, that is not correct. If somebody starts with with personal comments then I don't mind getting my hands dirty, but I am never the instigator.

So in your book, expressing an different opinion is lecturing? If Person A says one thing, and Person B says another, nobody is doing any lecturing.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He does it daily.
    What's wrong with having a bit of banter with people who perpetuate conspiracies?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Thanks for confirming that I have a good eye for spotting talented young players. I'd put I'd down to actually having played the game, and being coached by former intenational players. There are some things you can't learn from the terraces, or kicking a ball around Splott Park
    Which club were you with? I was with a pro club for 6 years -the one we all support- who were you with?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Which club were you with? I was with a pro club for 6 years -the one we all support- who were you with?
    I don't go into detail with strangers on message boards, as there are too many nutters about. Everything I have said so far has been accurate, I'm just not naming names.

I don't go into detail with strangers on message boards, as there are too many nutters about. Everything I have said so far has been accurate, I'm just not naming names.
    I've got a girlfriend but she's in Canada so you don't know her. She definitely exists though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    How arrogant can you get? Jesus.

In the grand scheme of things, nobody on this messageboard has a clue. That's why we're posting on here.
    Just accept it, Wales-Bales is clearly on another level of thought and understanding to the rest of us on here, who else could have possibly spotted the talent of Chelsea's Ethan Ampadu and Toulon Tournament Best Player David Brooks?

Shame Wales Bales didn't think to share his inside knowledge on the Welsh youth in the Welsh youth thread.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...h-youth-thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Shame Wales Bales didn't think to share his inside knowledge on the Welsh youth in the Welsh youth thread.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...h-youth-thread
    I can't believe you are forensically checking every thread on CCMB, you are obsessed BTW I only highlight the very best prospects. I think I did do a thread on Woodburn, but not Dan James as it's only fairly recently that he has come to the fore.

Heisenberg

I can't believe you are forensically checking every thread on CCMB, you are obsessed BTW I only highlight the very best prospects. I think I did do a thread on Woodburn, but not Dan James as it's only fairly recently that he has come to the fore.
    Why would you add that bit and categorically confirm what everyone's been saying about you?!

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Just accept it, Wales-Bales is clearly on another level of thought and understanding to the rest of us on here, who else could have possibly spotted the talent of Chelsea's Ethan Ampadu and Toulon Tournament Best Player David Brooks?
    There is nothing stopping you from commenting on any of our players, if you ever manage to overcome your fixation!

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Why would you add that bit and categorically confirm what everyone's been saying about you?!
    I you think I am worried about what other people say you are even more deluded than I thought.

What a thread, a bunch of grown men who usually talk a load of cobblers, ganging up and accusing another poster of talking cobblers

Heisenberg

I you think I am worried about what other people say you are even more deluded than I thought.
    I don't think you're worried... I just don't understand why you would prove everyone right by adding that you don't mention players who haven't "come to the fore". Very bizarre.

I don't think you're worried... I just don't understand why you would prove everyone right by adding that you don't mention players who haven't "come to the fore". Very bizarre.
    Well, he is now a top prospect, but it's a fairly recent development. I never thought he would overtake Woodburn.

Heisenberg

Well, he is now a top prospect, but it's a fairly recent development. I never thought he would overtake Woodburn.
    Which is exactly the point being made

Which is exactly the point being made
    When I looked at him he was struggling to get a game in League One, so I was hardly going put him alongside Ampadu and Brooks who were already standout talents.

Heisenberg

When I looked at him he was struggling to get a game in League One, so I was hardly going put him alongside Ampadu and Brooks who were already standout talents.
    True. You're very correct, James didn't play much league football until recently... unlike Ampadu, the 'standout talent' who managed a whole 8 games in the division below that and, of course, David Brooks who didn't play above the National League until 2017/18.

I can see why you wouldn't have wanted to include James alongside those two.

True. You're very correct, James didn't play much league football until recently... unlike Ampadu, the 'standout talent' who managed a whole 8 games in the division below that and, of course, David Brooks who didn't play above the National League until 2017/18.

I can see why you wouldn't have wanted to include James alongside those two.
    James didn't actually play a game in League One. Ampadu won MOTM in his first game for Exeter as a 15 y.o, and Brooks won best player in the Toulon Tournament with some eye-catching performances. I only saw James playing age-group football for Wales, and he didn't really stand-out in the games I saw.

Anyway, my obsevations have been rubber-stamped by the esteemed Other Bob Wilson, who stated Brooks and Ampadu are our best prospects. I can't argue with that!

Heisenberg

James didn't actually play a game in League One. Ampadu won MOTM in his first game for Exeter as a 15 y.o, and Brooks won best player in the Toulon Tournament with some eye-catching performances. I only saw James playing age-group football for Wales, and he didn't really stand-out in the games I saw.

Anyway, my obsevations have been rubber-stamped by the esteemed Other Bob Wilson, who stated Brooks and Ampadu are our best prospects. I can't argue with that!
    Once again proving the point. Ampadu and Brooks were already making headlines before you started talking about them on this messageboard (which you were far from the first poster to do so).

I think posters are having trouble with finding out why you feel that you've, for lack of a better term, 'talent spotted' these players when they were already in the public domain? I'm not sure what you're getting out of it.

Once again proving the point. Ampadu and Brooks were already making headlines before you started talking about them on this messageboard (which you were far from the first poster to do so).

I think posters are having trouble with finding out why you feel that you've, for lack of a better term, 'talent spotted' these players when they were already in the public domain? I'm not sure what you're getting out of it.
    Are you trying to ban opinions now? All I did was highlight their talent and progress. I even said Ampadu was ready to perform for the Wales senior team, and many disagreed. He promptly went on to win MOTM in his first game!

All I can say is stop being a weirdo, and try to share your own views on things, instead of being obsessed by what other people are saying. You are exhibiting the behaviour of a stalker!

Heisenberg

Are you trying to ban opinions now? All I did was highlight their talent and progress. I even said Ampadu was ready to perform for the Wales senior team, and many disagreed. He promptly went on to win MOTM in his first game!

All I can say is stop being a weirdo, and try to share your own views on things, instead of being obsessed by what other people are saying. You are exhibiting the behaviour of a stalker!
    As usual, you can't respond to the post and are changing tact. Nobody is trying to ban opinions, just wondering why you are obsessed with trying to stake a claim that you were the first person to say how good Ampadu and Brooks were, when that's not even true.

"Weirdo" and "stalker" - I thought you never aimed derogatory comments at other posters, eh?

You also lost the right to call anyone a stalker when you posted my initials on here and then said that you had found out who I really was and that it wasn't hard to find out. That's creepy as f**k.

As usual, you can't respond to the post and are changing tact. Nobody is trying to ban opinions, just wondering why you are obsessed with trying to stake a claim that you were the first person to say how good Ampadu and Brooks were, when that's not even true.

"Weirdo" and "stalker" - I thought you never aimed derogatory comments at other posters, eh?

You also lost the right to call anyone a stalker when you posted my initials on here and then said that you had found out who I really was and that it wasn't hard to find out. That's creepy as f**k.
    Come on man, you spent ages in another thread trying to undermine everything that I said, and when the penny finally dropped that I said was actually correct, you slunked off never to be seen again, without even the hint of an apology. It was at that moment I got the measure of the man, and saw you for who you really are .. a gutless and spineless individual who has nothing original to say. You thought you were being clever analysing my every word, but you just ended up looking like an idiot. If you want to play with the big boys you need to up your game!

Heisenberg

Come on man, you spent ages in another thread trying to undermine everything that I said, and when the penny finally dropped that I said was actually correct, you slunked off never to be seen again, without even the hint of an apology. It was at that moment I got the measure of the man, and saw you for who you really are .. a gutless and spineless individual who has nothing original to say. You thought you were being clever analysing my every word, but you just ended up looking like an idiot. If you want to play with the big boys you need to up your game!
    Wow. Enjoy your bubble, mate.

Wow. Enjoy your bubble, mate.
    I know you have some issues, and because of that I give you some leeway, but take my advice and don't start this obsessive stalking crap all over again. Just calm down and take your meds, and if things are starting to get out of hand, just pick up the phone and make that call. Good luck.

Heisenberg

I know you have some issues, and because of that I give you some leeway, but take my advice and don't start this obsessive stalking crap all over again. Just calm down and take your meds, and if things are getting out of hand, just pick up the phone and make that call. Good luck.
    The irony is strong in this one. Incredible.