+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Goodnight Ryan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Goodnight Ryan

Last night was a shambles and Giggs is out of his depth.

I never thought i'd say this but bring back Coleman.

Also, Bale needs to get out of Real Madrid as it is not doing any good apart from financially to stay there.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    I never thought i'd say this but bring back Coleman.
    I always find this odd from Cardiff fans. If there is one thing Giggs is proving, Coleman has something.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I always find this odd from Cardiff fans. If there is one thing Giggs is proving, Coleman has something.
    That something was a world class Gareth Bale and a prime Ashley Williams. If Coleman comes back he has neither.

And yes we have some kids with potential, but thats all it is at the moment - potential.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    That something was a world class Gareth Bale and a prime Ashley Williams. If Coleman comes back he has neither.

And yes we have some kids with potential, but thats all it is at the moment - potential.
    Agreed but he still did it, and then took us to a semi final. All managers need luck but we cruised qualification and rarely lost. If he wasn't a Jack, he'd get a lot more praise on here. We've had world class players in the past and not qualified.

I have some sympathy with Giggs, though, Bale has been the worst player on the pitch with the exception of James Lawrence in the last two games.